DANGEROUS GAME YOU PLAY

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile to Sasuke arrives at the Uchiha Manor. As he walked in he saw a broken-down Sakura crying with his mother comforting her. "What the hell is going on?" Sasuke asked.

"Good evening to you too little brother!" Itachi said leaning casually against the door

Sasuke glared at him, "Could someone please tell me how this managed to happen? I thought Jake was at one of the top-secured schools in Manhattan! So how the hell could that possibly happen?!" Sasuke nearly growled

Sasuke glared at him, "Could someone please tell me how this managed to happen? I thought Jake was at one of the top-secured schools in Manhattan! So how the hell could that possibly happen?!" Sasuke nearly growled. "That's what we are looking into now sir" Claude replied. "Wait you mean you haven't found any leads!!! How were we so sure it wasn't your ratched family" Sasuke spat at Sakura. "Gasp! How dare you!" Sakura replied in shock. "ENOUGH!!! None of this is not helping to find Jake any faster! Now Son, you know, you have a lot of enemies, you need to think back, who would be the most pist at you right now?'' Fugaku asked him.

Sasuke thought for a moment before his demeanor changed. "You know who don't you," Itachi asked him. Sasuke node, "Then who the hell is it?" Mikoto asked anxious.

"I am 99% sure it's Lisa" Sasuke replied. Already pulling out his cell phone to make a call.

"Wait you mean that bimbo from a few days ago!" Sakura asked livid.

Sasuke just glared at her "Wait as in Ms. Rodriquez? That's not possible, why would she do such a thing?" Mikoto asked. "Well, little brother do you want to tell them or should I?" Itachi asked with a sly smirk. "Tell us what!!!" Fugaku asked irritated.

"Oh let me say it! Look like one of your many concubines kidnap our son!" Sakura said seething now.

"WWWWWWWWWWHAT!!!! Is that true Sasuke?" Mikoto asked.

Sasuke didn't answer he just continue to make his call.

-Hello Mr. Uchiha, indeed I know you would contact me, I am so glad you figured it out

-Lisa, why would you kidnap my son, if you have unfinished business with me, this has nothing to do with my son, and I telling you right now, if you harm one hair on him, I will personally see to it that you are disposed of!!!

- laugh- was that supposed to be a threat, Mr. Uchiha? I doubt you should be making any threat to me, knowing fully well I have your son in my possession.

Just then a loud scream could be heard from Jake, everyone gasp! "Dear lord! What is she doing to him" Mikoto said putting her hand over her mouth

Just then Sakura grabbed the phone from Sasuke "Listen here you bitch! I do not care what love affair you had with my Husband, but if you do anything to our son, I swear on everything, Sasuke will be the least of your worries, do you hear me you psychopathic bitch!" Sakura told her.

Everyone was watching her shocked, well except for Sasuke, who was very much entertained by what Sakura just said.

Hearing Sakura say that, enraged Lisa as she screamed through the phone: "I will have your tongue for that you wretch!!!" Lisa replied.