Chapter 5: No. 2 Taichen

Ten miles away from the Liangyue Palace, there is a camp.

In the camp, there is one temporary sheltered grass house, which is a place for the orcs who come to the election to temporarily live.

On this day, No. 1 A Bao's tears rushed back to the camp. The orcs who participated in the elections went around and inquired about the passing of A Bao and Liang Yue to speculate on Liang Yue's preferences.

A Bao wiped his tears and smiled. He told the blind date through the 1510. The last face was a happy conclusion. "His Royal Man praises me very cute, praises my craft, and touches my head. Two times."

The squirrel, who is still short, is screaming and can't help but cry with the long-eared white rabbit on the side. "But my Highness did not take off my clothes and gave it to you. It is obvious that my Highness does not like cute..."

Abao comforted. "I have been looking forward to seeing one side for so many years. I can chat and talk very well, and I am very happy. I think it is worth it."

Squirrel Jun and White Rabbit Jun not only did not be comforted, but cried more sadly.

While Bai Hujun sitting on the stone listened far away, he bowed his head and meditated.

......

The second blind date, about one of the back hills of the palace.

The specific location is at the foot of a mountain, and there is a lake under the mountain.

At the lakeside, there are three smooth large stones that look like natural stone benches and stone tables. Next to the table and chairs, there are two iron grills, and dry wood has already been placed under the grill.

Liang Yue was also ahead of schedule, sitting down on one of the stone benches. Breeze, lakes and mountains, blue waves, surrounded by trees, the environment is beautiful and fresh. Liang Yue looked at such a beautiful scenery and felt comfortable.

Just sitting down, the calm lake suddenly opened up again and again. In the center of the cockroach, the head of a big white tiger was exposed.

The white tiger saw Liang Yue, shaking the water drops on his ears, and slightly nodding his head, he quickly rushed to the shore. But the white tiger did not immediately land, his lower half is still in the water, standing like a human, two thick front paws to share a hive, put the hive in an empty wooden barrel on the shore.

After the release, the white tiger raised his left paw, extended the long tongue of the powder, and rubbed the remaining honey on the paw, like a gentle cockroach.

At this moment, Liang Yue felt that he was hit, so I wanted to make him a hair ball.

Just two times, Baihu looked up and glanced at Liang Yue, as if he was embarrassed to give up his claws, his four claws on the ground, and the upper body invaded into the water. Two front paws with honey were rubbed in the lake. Become a person under water and stand up.

Really a handsome orc.

In addition to hair and eyebrows, he has no other hair such as chest hair, only a large piece of white skin. The muscles of the bodybuilding are not as thick as the weightlifters, nor are they as thin as the ribs white pheasant, but just the right ones, with the power of men.

His facial features are three-dimensional, his eyebrows are thick and black, his eyes are deep, his nose is high, his lips are thin, and he looks cold and fierce. A pair of white tiger ears can be hidden in the soft white hair on the head, adding two points to soft and lovely. The drops of water dripped down the soft short hair, dripping onto the white collarbone on his body, and slid his thick chest muscles, sliding to the pink tip, dripping from the pointed tip, following the solid abdominal muscles. The lines are not in the soaked white cloth under the mermaid line.