Chapter 11: I am very useful

In the entire tribe, the only one who can manage Liang Yue is his father Liang Chuan.

However, Liang Chuan has already handed over the tribe to Liang Yue. That is to say, Liang Yue does not have any objection. In addition to the tribe's major events concerning life and death, Liang Yue can no longer be without law.

It's not worth mentioning that the orcs who come to the blind date are playing at home, because Liang Yue likes it. Anyway, it would be nice to have Xiaoqinglong born.

Perhaps it was Taichen seeing Liang Yue who hesitated and did not immediately agree to him. He thought that Liang Yue could not refuse himself in person and was thinking hard. So, Taichen said thoughtfully. "Sorry, Your Highness, I also know that I am too Menglang, but I really want to be close to my Highness, I hope that my Highness will not be disgusted."

Although Taichen said so, his eyes were full of frustration, and Liang Yue looked a bit unbearable.

Liang Yue put down the iron spoon in his hand and denied it. "Not abandon, you are very good."

Tai Chen listened, and the surprise looked up again.

Liang Yue touched Tai Chen's soft white short hair and said to Tai Chen with a slight regret. "Just, I don't want to put you in the palace all day, and you will be in the same situation with many orcs. The animal type is free to play with."

Eating in the bowl and looking at the pot, it is too unfair to Taichen, even if Taichen is happy, even other orcs are looking forward to getting close to him early.

A Bao can also hear it on the side. At this time, he interjected. "The Highness does not have to worry about this. If His Highness likes me, I am very happy!"

Taichen gently shook his head and moved to Liang Yue. He touched Liang Yue's hand and touched his hair. He lowered his head and licked his lips. He whispered. "My Royal Highness is... I am too Broken, sorry for Your Highness."

Liang Yue took out his hand and put it back on his knee and asked. "What happened?"

A Bao looked at Taichen without understanding.

Tai Chen's head is lower, whispered. "In fact, although I really want to have a baby under the lord, I know, I am too old."

Liang Yue is even more puzzled.. "You look just right."

Not only is it just right, it's just a matter of fact.

I don't know if it is because Taichen likes to catch fish and swim. His skin is also very good, smooth and delicate, and the skin color is white. If it is not a strong sense of the five senses, look at the skin, it is said that it is a teenager in his teens. Liang Yue is also a letter.

Liang Yue laughed. "You are all 30 old, then I am only a hundred years old, don't you get old?"

Qinglong is only a hundred years old, and other orcs are 100 years old. For Liang Yue, no matter who he chooses, the object is in front of him.

Taichen shook his head gently, with a deep apology in his tone, saying: "His Royal Highness is different... The general orc is 20 years old, 50 is sterilized, and I am already thirty, I can have children, It's ten years shorter than other orcs, and it gives me the opportunity to give birth to a little green dragon. It's only two-thirds of other orcs. So I shouldn't be too big, take the opportunity to seduce and get close to my highness... Your Highness is good, if His Royal Highness The first one is me. If I still can't give birth to Xiaoqinglong, then I am too sorry for the whole tribe."

Liang Yue listened and sighed softly.

What Taichen likes is the Xiaoqinglong that he has been looking forward to for years, and he has placed himself in a very low position. Even the combination has given sacred meaning. If Liang Yue chooses the first one to be combined because of the successful seduce, then Tai Chen will blame himself for a lifetime.