Chapter 4: No.1 Abao

Liang Yue's palaces range from a mountain with six peaks to a deep and beautiful lake, including a vast plain. There are also many orcs who volunteer to serve the Qinglong in the palace. There are elephants, dogs, and birds. They are responsible for Liang Yue's daily life and self-sufficiency in daily life.

The palace where Liang Yue lives mainly is on the highest mountain peak and towers into the sky.

Today, the first blind date, not so high, is about the back garden of the palace, in the vast plains, under a big tree.

Early in the morning, Liang Yue came early. The location of the blind date was obviously carefully arranged, the weeds were removed, and the bare ground was cleaned up, and a bamboo table and two bamboo benches were placed.

Liang Yue picked up a bamboo bench and sat down, waiting patiently.

The breeze is coming, the sky is clear blue, and the eyes are clear green, and Liang Yue feels comfortable. The fingers slid gently over the table made of bamboo, and the bamboo table was carefully polished, smooth, green, with a fresh fragrance.

What kind of person is the first blind date object?

According to the regulations, the venue of the blind date is selected and arranged by the females who come to the election. That is to say, the bamboo table and bamboo stool used here are also made by blind date objects.

Liang Yue speculated that this blind date object may be a refined and meticulous son, living in a bamboo forest, and prefers a quiet environment. Thinking so, Liang Yue added some expectations to the first blind date object.

The blind date did not let Liang Yue wait for a long time, but also arrived earlier than the agreed time.

After a while, Liang Yue heard a soft voice and said with a soft voice. "Hall, Your Highness, I, I am coming."

Looking at the person without looking at it, Liang Yue looked down and saw a little boy who was only half his height in his vision.

The little boy was fat and had a short black hair with a pair of round, fluffy black ears that looked very cute. The skin on the boy's face is also white and delicate, except that on his bun's face, there are two fine black eyes with large eggs.

The little boy only wore a knee-length grass skirt, and the fat upper body was empty, with a black chest and a white belly, and it was not touched with the elegance.

It is quite different from Liang Yue's speculation. It turned out to be a fat little boy.

At this time, the grass skirt Xiaogongzi was holding a large bundle of green and tender bamboo, and ran to the side of Liang Yue with a breathless breath. He lifted the bundle of bamboo with both hands and put it on the bamboo table higher than him. In front of Liang Yue.

After doing all this, Xiao Gongzi said to Liang Yue: "The temple, Your Highness, I will give it to you, the best bamboo."

"Thank you." Liang Yue sat down and looked down at the fat buns face and short body of the grass skirt Xiaogongzi, saw his black short fur and white belly, and the original grass skirt. Some surprised, even some doubts, this little son is really the most powerful orc in the legend?

So Liang Yue pointed to the bamboo bench opposite the bamboo table and said, "Sit, my name is Liang Yue, are you?"

Xiaogongzi was very obedient. He climbed up the bamboo bench with his two little fat hands, sat down, put his hands on the table, crossed his fingers, and answered with a little stuttering. "The temple, Your Highness, me, I am The strongest orc of the panda family, my name is Abao."