"i'm leaving to go somewhere. it's a business trip for modeling." i lied, i knew they won't let me go if they knew i was going out with clara to qatar to watch the world cup.

"okay fine. just meet with us later. take your suitcase with you and leave the house for us." she said, coldly. "what, why?" i asked, confused.

"carlos' family is coming over later tonight." she explained. right of course, she will only come back here for carlos, not to see her own daughter.

"okay, i'm going upstairs." i nodded before leaving and going back to my room.

i don't know why i hated whenever my parents came back home, it's like i was locked up and had no freedom to do anything that i want. it should be the other way, i should want my family around but i fucking hate it.

i took a nap before getting up later and getting ready to go to clara's house. i wore a pair of black shorts, a white shirt and black jackets. i then put on my long ass black boots and put my hair up into a ponytail.

my dad helped me take my suitcase all the way to my car, i hugged him before driving off to clara's house.

i actually haven't asked her yet if i could spend the night. it would be kind of weird, considering andre and her are celebrating their proposal tonight and they are VERY affectionate.

maybe i will ask joão, he has a way calmer house.

i made it within ten minutes, getting out of my car and turning it off. i didn't take my suitcase out, i decided to keep it in my car at least for now.

"hey, what's up!?" clara said with a smile on her face, as she opened up the door. she pulled me into a hug before pulling away and letting me in.

joão was on the couch with andre as they were playing a game on the playstation together.

joão left his controller, walking over to me and giving me a kiss. i could hear andre groaning in annoyance in the background. "BRUH, WE JUST LOST!" he whined, turning around.

"oh, hi adelina!" he changed up his attitude, walking over to me. "hi andre, congratulations!" i said, pulling him into a hug.

clara was in the kitchen, getting a few drinks out. i walked over, sitting next to her. "right, my parents say congratulations as well." i said with a smile.

"your parents or just your dad?" she asked with raised eyebrows. i rolled my eyes before answering, "just my dad. also they kind of kicked me out of the house. so, can you and andre control yourselves tonight or should i go sleep on the street?" i asked.

"hey, we are celebrating our proposal so i honestly don't know." my face scrunched up at her answer, gross. "oh don't do that! you're acting like you and joão haven't fucked." she said, almost loud enough for him to hear.

"shut up! we haven't." i whisper-yelled. "oh shit, sorry." she widened her eyes, covering her mouth.

"i also told my parents that i went out to some modeling thing, i couldn't tell them i'm not going somewhere for work. my mom would lock me in my room and get super angry with me." i explained. clara nodded, understanding. she gave me a sweet smile before walking over to the living room and telling the guys that food was on it's way.

after dinner, we played a few games and watched a movie. it was getting pretty late, which made me worried. i didn't want to be annoying and interrupt clara and andre during their probably very important night.

"i gotta go, it's getting late." joão spoke to me, making me turn to look at him. "wait, can i stay with you for tonight?" i asked, my heart beating out of my chest.