Part 6

It's not possible it can't be Khalil or maybe it is a different person can u confirm again ask for his picture or something khalifa said and I nodded my head I called yaya Yusuf and said Dan Allah he should send me the guys picture and he did it in less than 30 secs so I went to my i message to check even thou I don't know khalifa brother before I know that  this was khalifa brother because they look alike so I handed the phone over to him and he shouted wlhi I will not gree he keeps getting everything that belongs to me but this time around he lies because me khalifa suleman will fight I saw that he was in a hurry to go somewhere so i stepped down and I waved at him with a small smile even thou I was more broken now and at the same time hopeful that khalifa might talk them out since we are already dating with that I entered the house and I went back to my room and locked the door I know soon I will lack this freedom of been alone so I want to enjoy it while it last then I remembered I have my last paper to write tomorrow I am supposed to be excited right but I am opposite of it alhamdullah it is one of my favorite course that I understand very well because if it was hard i don't know what I could have done to understand it so I took it and I read for 2hours before I decided to sleep and continue later in the day.
Waking up to an alarm has to be one of the most annoying thing ever but I knew I had to stand up because it was time for asr so I lazily got out of bed and went to the bathroom to perform ablution then I came out and prayed while crying my heart out to Allah telling him to guide me

Khalifa's pov:
In all my 27 years of living I have never been this angry in my life I drove fast to the suleman mansion because I need to understand this nonsense because my girlfriend can't be getting married to my brother it is not going to work immediately I got to the gate I left the car on not bothering to even turn it off because I have more pressing issue than this so I barge into the door like a mad dog and started screaming Khalil's name , and I started saying you can't do this to me what I have ever done to you just because you found out I have a new source of happiness you want to deprive me of it let me tell you neither you nor mummy will stop me this Time around ,weldone Romeo I was just waiting for you to come awwwn are u crying I am so sorry little bro but she is going to be mine atleast you enjoyed it for 2years right he said while coming downstairs I did not know when I got angry and started punching him and he just kept on laughing like a mad man that he is and I looked at him straight into his eyes and told him I will fight for this and he said I will enjoy watching you do that then little bro I hissed and made my way to our mothers part of the house
Salamualikum good evening ma , good evening what are you doing here ,I came to see you and ask too if you are also in support of my elder brother getting married to my girlfriend, and she said I brought up the idea ,mummy what have I ever done to you that you hate me so much mama Dan allah anything I have done to you Dan allah I am sorry but don't punish me like this Dan allah I said while cry and her response was your brother saw the girl and fell in love too and you know I can't so no to my favorite son and he said he wanted to marry her and he is the prefect person for her so as a mother I hajiya zainab suleman is telling Khalifah Ibrahim suleman to stop wasting his time and stop dating the girl if he knows I am truly his mother if not I will swear for you she thundered and I collapsed immediately while following her upstairs and pleading with her but it all fell on deaf eyes because she banged the door to her room and locked it I stood there for 2hours but she did not response i just dragged my weak body to my own part of the house and I cried like I have never ,I cried for my love and I cried for been the son everyone detest I cried till I could no longer cry after a while I took out my phone and called the only family member that listen to me and cared about me adda hamida and she picked immediately and started saying IB I promise I am also not in support of this you know I will never wlhi I tried talking mummy out of it but u know how she gets especially when it is about Khalil and I started crying adda what have I ever done to mummy why does she hates me so much she always want to see me in pain what did I do to deserve this the only bad thing I did was been her son if not because I look like her I could have sworn that she is not my mother wlhi I will be glad if only I am tired of all this maybe I should just die I screamed on the phone,no khalifa don't say that don't you have faith in Allah again just pray because wlhi if yasmin is yours nobody can take it away from you ok IB don't talk about dying  her they are not worth it just pray to Allah and he will ease your pain ok and I nodded my head as we said our goodbye while she promised to check up on me later immediately after the call I slept off in that position and I did not wake up till i heard the adhar for Maghreb then I stood up and made my way to the mosque inside the mansion and prayed to my lord not before asking for his guidance and patience and I felt better after that.