19

Victoria's p.o.v

"Victoria!!" A voice shrieked and then a little body latched onto me. I laughed before looking down at her bright brown eyes staring up at me.

"Hello shorty" say hello to my younger sister, Ade.

Ademidun Adeleke was my little sister. Fair in complexion, cute brown eyes, long natural hair which she had in braids. She was 7 years old and was in primary three. She lived with my big mum.

Ademidun Adeleke everyone🙈🥺

"I missed you, you don't visit me" her eyes were full of tears and I felt my eyes getting teary also. I bent down and gave her a tight hug.

"I should have visited you, I'm so sorry my love." I wiped the tears off her cheek and pecked her. Ibukun and Onome were standing by the door giving us a moment. I think because of her excitement to see me ,she didn't really notice them.

"Onome, Ibukun!!" She shrieked loudly before running off to hug them. I chuckled before turning back to tell uncle chima goodbye.

"You left your drugs" he handed me the white bottle secretly. I looked at it in discomfort before faking a smile to him.

"Thank you" I  left them in the car on purpose but nothing ever works in my favour. He patted my shoulder before getting in the car and driving off. I carried my box into the house.

The mansion's interior has an elegant and sophisticated feel. The walls are painted in warm, neutral colors, and the furniture is upholstered in luxurious fabrics. The floors are made of polished marble,there are large fireplaces in the living areas and beautiful artwork adorning the walls. The grand staircase leads to a second-floor balcony with a view of the first-floor living area.

The mansion's kitchen eas a chef's dream with top-of-the-line appliances, including a six-burner gas range, double ovens, and a Sub-Zero refrigerator. The countertops are made of polished granite, and the cabinets are made of rich, dark wood. The kitchen also features a large island with seating for six, a walk-in pantry, and a breakfast nook with a view of the garden. The overall style of the kitchen is elegant and classic, with white subway tile backsplash, a farmhouse sink, and brass hardware.

The dining room has a long, polished wood table that can seat 12, with a crystal chandelier overhead. The bedrooms are spacious and luxurious, with plush bedding, comfortable armchairs, and large windows with views of the garden. The bathrooms are also luxurious, with marble floors and countertops, a deep soaking tub, and a separate glass-enclosed shower. The overall style of the rooms is classic and sophisticated, with rich fabrics, elegant artwork, and attention to detail. My aunt made sure to buiild a house that was comfortable but elegant to live in.

The mansion's garden is a beautiful oasis with lush greenery, colorful flowers, and winding paths that lead to hidden nooks and seating areas. There is a large central fountain surrounded by blooming flower beds, and a manicured lawn with plenty of space for outdoor activities. The garden also features a gazebo with comfortable seating, perfect for reading or enjoying a glass of wine. There are also several fruit trees and a vegetable garden, with fresh produce that can be used in the mansion's kitchen. The overall feel of the garden is peaceful and serene, with the sound of birds chirping and the scent of blooming flowers in the air.