3

King's pov

"Your father said he would see you during the week" Aunt Natalie, my dad's pa said from the front seat. I hummed in reply. Resting my head on the cool window glass to calm my thoughts. We finally got to school, I got down from the car and thanked the driver then waved to aunt Naty.

Turning back towards the large building in front of me, I sighed. "Ready for a new session of craziness and unnecessary drama" I murmured as I walked into the school compound.

Mrs Genevieve, one of our janitors and also my favorite was struggling with some materials so I walked towards her and collected them.

"Good morning ma" I smiled at her. She patted my back and smiled.

"enyi m ututu oma( my dear good morning). See how you are just getting taller and more handsome" she pinched my cheek.

"That's why all the girls are always running after you, you even have two girls that are like your hands, di nkọ(be sharp) and pick one of them.

I chuckled knowing she was referring to Yemisi and Victoria. I put the items in front the class then gave her a light hug before making my way to my class. The terrible singer also known as Pemisire Olayanju saw me then ran towards ruby where all departments stay together. I rolled my eyes knowing she was going to bring unnecessary drama.

Victoria's p.o.v

King walked in with his usual poker face ,completely blocking out the trying too hard greetings from the girls and fake greetings from some guys. King Benson is a fair tall guy with average hair that always had waves. Disinterested brown eyes and full pink lips. Broad shoulders and chest with complete six pacs. Athletic and smart but doesn't act interested in school or anything at all except his close friends. He's the captain of the basketball team despite the fact that he's in ss2. The captain, senior Demola decided he deserved it cause of his performance.

Now,it's not my fault that my closest guy friends are all fair, if u got a problem, meet them.

"Foolish boy, I didn't miss you" Barakat blew him a kiss to which he replied with his middle finger. He had dropped his bag at the front with Asi who was currently eating (no surprise there).

"Morning idiot" I hit his head as he sat close to me. He just rolled his eyes then put his arm on my shoulder.

"Oh my days, please don't start with your bestfriend oppression" Barakat being the chatter box rolled her eyes. Being the mature girl I am ,I stuck out my tongue at her.

I ,Barakat and Eli began our favorite battle; pick up and break up lines. Ibukun was the judge and I was going first.

"Eli ,can I be your stray hair? So I can keep bugging you" I winked at him ,he just chuckled.

"I hope you know CPR, cause you just took my breath away" Brakat said to me then gave me a sheesh look.

"That was smooth" Yemisi nodded. Ibukun gave her a mark for that.

"Are you parking ticket? Cause you've got fine written all over you" Eli bit his lip and I facepalmed.

Ibukun just shook her head while Yemisi and King were trying not to laugh. "It's my turn" I stated.

"Onome ,if being sexy was a crime, babe,you'll be guilty as charged" I blew a kiss to which she rejected, ouch. Yemisi was chuckling as we were just saying stupid lines.

We kept on going, I was 20 ,Barakat 18, Eli 15. I decided to end the game once and for all. I pulled Yemisi and held her hands.

"Babe, I've been trying to take things to the next level, I need someone who is beautiful, smart" I paused seeing her feeling herself.