10

Victoria's p.o.v

"We will be having an interschool tournament on Tuesday, those involved should please stay behind" This was Wednesday afternoon. I groaned internally because Greenwood students would definitely be attending. If you think my classmates hate them, you should see the entire school, guy, Our principal despises them but she has to promote the school.

"I'm exhausted" King placed my head on his shoulder before patting it.

"I'm only doing this thing because you bribed me ni" He slightly turned his head to glare at me before groaning. I just chuckled evilly.

***flashback***

"Kinggggggg" I whined while he just continued to walk ahead.

"Please na" I pouted at him. He just sighed before walking fast again. "Onome is smart, Ibukun is smart, what the hell are you hassling me for?"

"Onome is already doing maths and chemistry and Ibukun would not do the competition even if I beg her. We need someone for physics and biology so please naa" I stopped in front of him ,shaking him slightly.

"I don't want to be in front of those greenwood which is a stupid name by the way cause wood isn't green, I honestly want to punch them" he frowned at me before pulling me along the hallway.

"I will back you everyday" I said.

"You can't"

"I won't call you gay"

"Imporsicant"

"I will finally accept your love proposal and be your girlfriend "

"Don't be deceived" he laughed at that one while I flipped him off.

"I will buy you at least 10 anime merch for Christmas and study maths with you again" I smirked at him when he stopped and stared at me before groaning and pursing his lips in thought.

"Fine , I'll do it but if a stupid greenwoodie says something, I'm punching someone's son oo" I just nodded then we shook on it.

***end of flashback ***

"I will be expecting my merch and our maths lessons to begin, collect your assignment before you go home" he smirked at me while I groaned.

"You demon, which topic did you set abeg?" I questioned him with little fear in my heart.

Please don't be log, my father in heaven , don't let it be logarithm.

"Logarithm" I immediately heard my heart break and I could have started crying right there but Mr Akeem called us to sit down in the hall. I sat at the back with King and Onome while some of my seniors and juniors occupied the front.

"Good afternoon everyone"

"Good afternoon sir"

"I hope you all are well. As you know, Royalty college has always had an interschool tournament between her and different schools, if not the best in Lagos. I would like you all to be prepared though I know some of you have been preparing. Ss3 , use this as a chance to boost your portfolio. While the rest should take it as opportunity to go forward. Remember the most important thing to do is..."

"Relax and have fun" we replied.

"Exactly, let's have a quick rundown ;Eniola you would handle Government and Economics for ss3 while Ezekiel will do maths and chemistry. King would do physics and biology, Onome would handle maths and chemistry while Victoria is government and literature...." he continued listing out for other classses.