19.✍@AmberKalkes13✍

Start from the beginning

Ten-I hate settling in one place to long. I'm nomadic, even in my hobbies.

Eleven-I'm only child but I like writing about siblings. I think it's my lonely only child syndrome showing through.

Twelve-May favourite thing to do is drive around aimlessly and listen to music.

Thirteen- I write a little every day. No matter how bad it is. That's probably my biggest 'hobby'.

Fourteen-I have more encyclopaedias in my library than anything else. I read them often.

Fifteen-I LOVE doing research.

Sixteen-I like to watch movies until I have them memorized.

Seventeen-I like to make lists. Doesn't matter what kind of list it's for. I just like lists. So this dream.

Eighteen-I have had every single hairstyle my main characters have had. From long and curly to a Mohawk. I've done it all and in various colours.

Nineteen-I never give everything away about my characters. You have to read the entire story to get a full picture of them and even then I like to leave a little mystery.

Twenty-I create soundtracks in my head for my stories.

4. Do you have Mary sure syndrome? How? Do you wish to be a writer in future? Why/why not?

Amber I'm not going to lie, I had to look that up. I don't think I have a Mary Sue syndrome. All my characters have flaws and there situations are never ideal. I do want to be a writer in the future but only because this is the only thing I'm really good at.

5. What is the best and worst thing about: (at least three?)

Wattpad

Writing

World

Reading

Other

Amber: Wattpad: Best thing is the fans and readers. They really are amazing. Worst thing is the people who come onto my stories and try to tear it apart or write nasty comments.

Writing: Best thing is creating. I love making a new world. Worst thing has to force myself to write to meet a deadline. It kills me every time.

Reading: Best thing about reading is getting into someone else's head and world. Worst thing is when things don't go the way you think they should. I mean come on! Why kill that guy

6. Do you think we could ever be ruled by supernatural creatures? Why/why not? Do you believe in them?

Amber: I don't believe in supernatural creatures, in theory. At night when I'm all alone in my bedroom and something makes a weird noise. I may change my tune. I don't think we'll ever be ruled by supernatural creatures even if they were though. A lot of the human race can hardly handle different ethnicities or different religions in the same space as them. Imagine what they'd do to a werewolf.

7. What would you like to say to your fans and community? Do you have a name for them? What are your views on the writers of today?

Amber: To my fans in the community all I can really say is thank you. It sounds super cliché to say it but I really couldn't do any of this without you. My nickname for them is the best damn fans in the world! My view on writers today is that they are lacking some imagination. I want to see some diversity and really new ideas in the coming years. Recycling the same crap with different names just isn't doing it for me anymore.