Clementine walks inside the room wearing ripped jeans and a red polo shirt, right arm in a white cast that has encouraging words on it from friends and family. Over the summer she had broke her arm while rolling skating.

"Hey," Mia hasn't talked or seen her all summer, actually she hasn't seen any of her friends because she was vacationing in Italy with Julie. Blake and Namjoon were there too but busy planning their wedding.

Clementine smiles and wave as Mia walks towards her with open arms. "I missed you so much," she whispers, holding her tears.

Mia hugs her tightly, resting her chin on one of her shoulders. "I missed you too, Clem." Them two pulls apart, smiling as Clementine wipes away a fallen tear.

"I love the new haircut." Clementine compliments Mia's new look, boosting up her confidence.

"Thanks. I did it because I was tired of Julie calling me a plain Jane because I don't really do anything to my hair besides put it in a ponytail," Mia chuckles, opening and closing drawers.

"Nice. When did you get back?" Clementine asks, sitting down at the foot of the bed, turning the tv on with the remote while Mia stands inside her closet, searching for something to wear to school.

Mia pulls a pair of dark blue skinny jeans off the shelf then tosses it on the bed. "This past weekend. The flight was terribly long and boring. I hate flying,"

On the tv a young female talk show host sitting in a chair across from Yeonjun in front of a live audience asks him questions about his arrest last year from being falsely accused of killing his dad, all charges have been dropped and the young man says he doesn't hold a grudge for his sister's wrongdoing because it wasn't her fault since she was also drugged too that night.

Mia comes out the closet when hearing him say he hasn't seen her since his release from prison last year in November, and how that crushed him because they were very close growing up. Also he wishes she would call him or agree to see him so he can tell her in person he loves and forgives her.

"Wow, your brother looks good on camera," Clementine changes the channel when the program cuts to a commercial break.

Thinking about using her brother's bathroom to shower since Julie is taking long, Mia grabs her toiletries then is about to exit the room until she hears a journalist reporting the latest news. "A teen couple were brutally murdered last night at a friend's house during the premiere of Slash. The newest series on Netflix right now and the number one streaming show in the country. The show about a group of popular teenagers here in Woodfield that were harassed and murdered by two students that were also cousins; Brittany Miller and Kara Allen who had went on a killing rampage last year. Back to last night, Allison Fitzgerald and her boyfriend Bobby Hall was hanging out with friends when suddenly a prank gone wrong that left them both dead. The deceased also attended Woodfield high. Both would've been seniors this year."

Mia stares at the tv screen with a blank expression on her face, mind racing with so many thoughts, hoping she isn't reliving the same nightmare.

"This can't be happening again, right?" Clementine asks with a worried look on her face.

"I'm gonna call the Sheriff," Mia grabs her phone, exiting the bedroom.

-
-

Sheriff Hoseok offers Mia, Clementine and Julie a ride to school knowing the press will follow them everywhere. Stopping the police car along the sidewalk in front of the school while they're being ambush by the circus of photographers and reporters, Hoseok climbs out first then helps the girls, turning his back to the mob of people watching them.