Bear Fruits

"He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

         Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

          And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:

           And if it bear fruit well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.
               Luke 14:6-9

      As Christains and true believers we are expected to bear good fruits. That is what God expects from us.

       We aren't called to be barren or to bear bad fruits. 

We have been given everything we need as Christains to grow and bear good fruits. We have the word of God, we have the holy spirit, we have grace, we have been taught how to pray too.

     God has equipped us with everything we need, so why do we remain the way we are? barren.

     We continue to do those things which we know is wrong, we continue in that anger, we continue in malice, we continue in immorality, we continue in gossiping and so many other sins which we are not supposed to do as believers.

       Jesus has offered his blood to cleanse and make us whole, the truth of God's word is there to sanctify us, to set us free. So why do we remain the way we are after we have come to Him?

          Or is it that the word that we listen to doesn't really take root in our lives? Has the devil come and stolen it away? has the persecutions and sufferings we go through made us to doubt? Or has the lust of the flesh and greed suffocated the word in us?

     Which is it? Or don't we pray?

We are expected to bear good fruits as true believers. Those things in our lives that really doesn't allow the word to take root in our hearts should be cleared away. Done away with.

    Ask Jesus for help and He will help, cause He is the gardener, He prunes, and the thorns and thistles fall away.

    Praise God.

**********************************

This is what is happening in my life right now. Pruning. Jesus is removing those things in my life that doesn't allow the word to take root, grow and bear fruits. He will do so in your life too if you ask Him.

Taada! Thank God for today's study, insights and questions are always welcome ❤️

I want to ask you my viewer and reader a question, Do you believe you are a Miracle🥰?

God bless ❤️