twenty three

Caine

I hadn't planned on going out and getting drunk tonight. I like drinking, but I don't fancy the idea of drinking so much that I lose all my inhibitions.

However, after the meeting with Maks and Leo, I needed a reprieve. Sometimes the title of boss man gets a little too overwhelming and it's nice to have loose morals every once in awhile. After all, bad men can't be bad all the time.

So while I hadn't planned on getting plastered, I most definitely hadn't plan on bringing a complete stranger home with me.

I had been drinking in my private section at the Belaya Roza when a tall blonde woman named Ilina had shimmied her way past my security and into my presence. She was dressed in a skin tight powder blue dress, that matched the color of her eyes. She complimented my club and had asked to sit next to me.

At first I was annoyed that anyone would be brazen enough to sneak their way into my private section but then she had placed her hand on my thigh and my inhibitions were lowered several notches.

Ilina was very talkative. She had provided much of the conversation. Going on about how her father was a rich business man in the city and how she never had to work a day in her life. She had admitted to frequenting my club, just never having the nerve to approach me.

I hadn't believed a word of that, this definitely was not her first attempt at trying to get to me. And she definitely had nerve, it was evident by the way her hand kept inching further and further up my thigh.

I had been with plenty of women. Most of them as confident as Ilina. They know exactly who I am and they know that I can't promise them anything other than meaningless sex. That's all it is to me after all. Sex doesn't invoke feelings in me, it's just a means for release. So while Ilina was talking, all I could think was how she was just wasting her time.

Eventually I had gotten drunk enough that I suggested we go back to my place. She had followed me to my car, racing past city lights, and arriving at my manor around midnight. Blindly, we had stumbled into the foyer and up the stairs, Ilina obnoxiously giggling.

I never bring women back home with me. My manor was a personal piece of me that I preferred to keep separate from my sex life. But my inhibitions were definitely lowered and the offer had just sort of slipped out.

I had pinned Ilina against the wall in the hallway, not wanting this to venture to my bedroom. No woman had ever stepped foot in my domain and Ilina wasn't going to be the first no matter how persistent she was.

She didn't seem to mind carrying out the scene in the hall, she loved it in fact, she moaned loudly, running her hands all over me. I had entertained her a little by kissing along her face and neck, but I was desperate and selfish for a release. I switched places with her on the wall, lowering her onto her knees. She greedily responded by pulling my cock out and going to work on it.

It was obvious she had done this plenty of times. She was probably used to fucking rich business men like her father. Her father would likely burst a blood vessel if he knew she was on her knees for a killer like me. The women loved the danger of me. They loved the fact that they had permission to touch me. It made them feel fearless. I didn't give a shit how they felt as long as I got what I wanted.

Ilina had used her mouth and hands in tandem, sucking me expertly. When I had looked up and across the hall, I was met with a pair of shining eyes peering through a crack in the door. The American.

I had tensed, my body locking up. She was watching me getting my cock sucked. A hot heady desire coasted through me at the thought of her witnessing me in such a vulnerable state. My lower back had begun to sweat, my dick throbbing. My response had Ilina sucking me faster, thinking my reaction had been because of her.

I couldn't peel my eyes away, the heat flowing in me so intensely I couldn't contain the guttural moan that had escaped me. Her sensual mouth had fallen open at the sound and I imagined that hot mouth on me. Her full lips wrapping around the head of my cock, her soft tongue running up and down my shaft. Her long dark silky strands wrapped around my hand, guiding her mouth up and down me. The way she would moan around me, the vibrations sending jolts up my spine.

I felt my balls tighten, my gaze never left hers even as I shot a load of my come in Ilina's mouth. A gasp had sounded, followed by the door slamming. Ilina scrambled to her feet, shoving her dress down around her thighs.

"Is there someone here?" I am still standing with my pants around my ankles, my chest heaving. I quickly fix my clothes, suddenly feeling sober. I wanted nothing more than to rid myself of Ilina's presence.

"You should go. I can arrange for someone to take you back to the club." I pull out my phone to dial my driver's number.

"We're not going to your room?" She says, purring and pawing at my arm. She's starting to irritate me and I can't explain why. Just moments ago I was prepared to fuck her up against the wall, but now the thought sounds less than appealing.

"The car will be waiting for you out front." I say, motioning towards the stairs. She scoffs giving me a look of disdain. She doesn't even look back at me as she quickly makes her exit, making a gesture to slam the front door closed on her way out. I run my hand down my face and make my way into my office. I need another fucking drink.