Chapter 25: Massacre

Start from the beginning

"Well well well if it isn't Raven's dogs." The Bounty Hunter said sheathing the bloody knife onto the right side of his chest.

"I'm guessing you're The Bounty Hunter everyone's been talking about." Vernal said before switching her attention to the old woman.
"And you?"

"Traya." She replied which Vernal raised her eyebrow as she's never heard of her before. She was certain that if the Bounty Hunter was traveling with someone then she would've definitely heard her before.

"Of course I don't expect a lowly animal like yourself to be familiar with the likes of me." She replied which got many wide eyes and heads looking at Vernal then back to the woman.

"You've got alot of nerve showing up here." Vernal said glaring both of them down.
"Plus we out number you."

"Killing bandits is my hobby at this point so when I heard that you were here I just had to test some new moves." The Bounty Hunter replied with a low but sadistic voice.
The elderly woman then unsheathed her swords... that began to float around her.

Grabbing her weapons from her back she then said,
"How about a bet Bounty Hunter?"

"Oh? What is it?" He asked intrigued.

"One warrior to another, if I win you leave the Brawnwen tribe be." She proposed before the Bounty Hunter said.

"And if I win? I get to finish off the rest of your tribe?"
Everyone looked at Vernal then pointed her right weapon at him before saying.

"Deal."

"All or nothing it is." He replied while taking a stance.

Taking a steps back both Traya and the bandtis cleared the area surrounding them before both of the combatants stared one another down.

As Vernal gripped her weapons as the Bounty Hunter hand was close to his revolver.

In a flash a shot rang out.

They've heard rumors that The Bounty Hunter's bullets could travel faster than anyone could see. They themselves passed it off as just a myth until now.

Gritting her teeth in pain a bullet hit her shoulder but her aura held up. Quickly running and dashing in a zig zag while dodging an additional two bullets, one of which hit a bandit who got too close to the fight.

As Vernal got close enough go jump towards him a flame then erupted from the metal thing on his left hand.

Hector had used a mixture of two things that made budget napalm. Which was greatly superior and deadlier than fire dust.

Yelling out in pain Vernal back peddled while throwing one of her weapons at the Bounty Hunter who dodged it before unloading the rest of the revolver to Vernal who managed to hit one of them but two still connected. Using a nearby bucket of water she extinguished the flame thought it still burned.

Grabbing her weapon she threw as it returned to her she saw the Bounty Hunter reloading and took the opportunity to run at him.

Putting his revolver away he then drew Sion's sword as Vernal did an overhead swing with both of her weapons.

"Not bad for a child." Vernal said while pushing foward.

The Bounty Hunter then re responded in kind by kicking her right knee. Stumbling back Hector then followed it up by a knee to the chest.

Hector then dragged Sion's sword on the ground to unleash a fire strike.

Jumping to the side Vernal threw both of her weapons at the bounty hunter who blocked one of them with his arm bracer striking away the other.