Chapter 93: The First Day.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Taehyung looked over the warlock's shoulder to look at his face. He was sure that whatever Jeongguk was feeling, it would happen. They wouldn't know when exactly, but he trusts the other.

"Alright, baby," Taehyung nodded, then laid back down to be comfortable again. "I'm going back to sleep. Don't stay awake for too long, okay?"

"Okay," Jeongguk nodded. He took a breath before his eyes went wide, finally remembering why he woke up so abruptly. "Wait, hyungie.."

Taehyung hummed as he nuzzled his head into the back of the warlock's head. Jeongguk tightened his grip on the other's hand that lay over his waist.

"Can we talk till I fall back asleep?" Jeongguk asked. "I just remembered why I woke up suddenly,"

"Oh? Why?" Taehyung asked softly.

"You know how Yoongi gets nightmares that tell him the future..?" He spoke low, almost whispering. "..well.. I had one like that too,"

"Have you had any like that before? Like his nightmares? Or something else?" Taehyung quickly asked a few questions.

"No, I haven't, and it wasn't necessarily a nightmare. It was just a nice dream, but it felt real and.. and.. I don't know. It just felt warm, and I could feel a presence within me. " Jeongguk tried to explain what it was he felt during the dream. He couldn't remember what he saw, though he assumed it was dark.

"What type of presence..?" Taehyung queried. He was worried about what it could mean; would it be good or bad.

"A mix of us, I'm not sure.." Jeongguk shook his head. "...it was strange, it was young, very, very young, and..." He sighed. "Child like"

"Child like?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yeah... I don't know, though." He took a deep breath and let it out before letting his body relax. "It's probably nothing."

"Should we ask Yoongi-hyung if he had anything like this? Maybe he might know a thing or two, " Taehyung suggested as he saw how the younger one finally relaxed and felt how his breath became more even.

"Yeah, I wonder if he'll know," Jeongguk muttered. He then furrowed his eyebrows and shifted so his back was flush against the other's.

"What's up?" Taehyung noticed how his expression changed and furrowed his own eyebrows in concern.

"I just hope it isn't bad.. I hope it's good, wonderful even. " The warlock nodded. "Something good needs to come our way... you know? We need something good for once. "

Taehyung let a sad smile form on his lips before replying. "Yeah, we definitely do need something good..." Whatever it is, I'm sure we'll both be happy by it, "

"I'm sure too," Jeongguk giggled as he felt the other's thumb stroke against his stomach. "Why are you doing that?"

"To help you get to sleep," Taehyung replied. "Does it help?"

"Yes.." Jeongguk muttered before he yawned. "I guess I'm finally tired enough again to go back to sleep." His words slurred as he whispered, and he let his tried eyes close.

"That's good," Taehyung replied back softly as he, too, closed his eyes again. "Get some more sleep,"

"I love you," Jeongguk said so softly that you'd think it felt that dandelion fluff in the wind.

"I love you too," Taehyung replied, "if not more,"

"Impossible," Jeongguk replied under his breath.

"Nothing is impossible unless it's treated as such," Taehyung replied as he let his head rest in the nape of the other's neck.

Jeongguk hummed before he took a glace at the moon again; he smiled to her and closed his eyes once more.

There as they lay under her light. They dreamt of things you wouldn't think about in everyday life; a dragons whisper of a faint call. It was very, very faint, and it felt like something breathing against your skin. Soft, light, you'd barely feel it.

Soon, her light was covered by the clouds, and the stars were hiding, too. It wasn't a bad thing. The light sto shone around the cloud and between the breaks. The moon itself stayed. The cloud shifted. And it was clear.

It does make you wonder how that'll affect the two of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it!
Initially, it felt off what I was writing, but I rolled with it, and I think it turned out pretty nice.

Also, I can't be the only one who refers to the moon as a she or he, depending on the season. Like in summer, he but in winter she.

Idk don't ask.

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜