Chapter 8: a higher dose.

A male who lay in his bed tossed and turned in his blankets as images flashed before his sleepy mind; a male with golden eyes with a determined look in his soft eyes, a dragon blowing fire a forest and a witch with a cunning grin appeared in flashes in his mind. He didn't know what to make out of it. All he could do was toss back and forth between his blankets and let out a scream. 

The scream was heard from around the halls and the prince had woken up with a start. He fell out of his own warm bed and rubbed his head as he stood and ran out his room towards where the scream was. He came to the door with a crack in it and opened it as fast as he could. He almost ran towards the sleeping blonde man. 

"Yoongi- hyung, wake up.." Taehyung urged as he shook the elder awake. "Yoongi-hyung!" 

Yoongi sat up with a start and a gasp as he took in deep breaths. He held his head in his hand and gripped the blankets beneath him with a shaky hand. Taehyung watched with concern as he held the elder up by his shoulders. 

"Taehyung-ah… pass me that potion Namjoon-hyung made...it should be on my bedside.." he groaned as he took deep breaths. 

Taehyung turned to look for said potion and grabbed the slightly drunken bottle. He gave it to the elder who softly took it in his hands, opening the small cork-like lid and drinking a little bit before placing the lid back on. Yoongi handed it. back to the prince for him to place it back down. Taehyung heard the faint sound of someone running to the door and turned to look. 

"We heard screaming.." a breath was taken "...and came as fast as we could.. " Taehyung saw Namjoon and his new favorite person he could ever meet, Jeongguk hunched over and gained their breath. 

"What happened..?" The youngest finally asked as he stood up straight from gaining his breath. 

"I think Yoongi-hyung had a nightmare again…" Taehyung sighed, the blonde man nodded his head to confirm that it was the case. 

"...do you think I should up the dosage for your potion Yoongi-ah?" Namjoon asked as he walked closer to the male and touched his forehead. 

"That would be helpful…" he nodded lightly. "Thank you Namjoon-hyung..you're very kind to me" he sighed as he lay back down in his bed to try and get to sleep again. 

"Best we leave him to sleep…" Namjoon sighed. The prince and the youngest nodded. 

They quietly walked out of the blonde's room and shut the door trying their best to not make any noise. They all let out a quiet sigh as they slowly walked back to their respective rooms. Taehyung noticed how tired the younger was, the way he was pouting and lightly rubbing his eye with his fist made Taehyung let out a soft sigh. He looked to the physician and saw how he was slightly more awake than the younger and looked between the two before deciding on something. 

"Hey Namjoon-hyung, I think Jeongguk-ah should sleep in my bed with me. He looks exhausted and I'm afraid that he might fall over when walking back down the stairs again." Taehyung explained as he looked at the younger, who looked at the male with brunette hair. 

"That's fine with me Taehyung, what about you Jeongguk?" Namjoon asked softly. 

All Jeongguk could do was nod his head softly as the prince took his hand away from his eye and held it in his own. Taehyung smiled to the oldest one there and waved goodbye whilst saying good night to Namjoon before leading the younger to his quarters by his waist and hand. The prince opened his quarters door and led the younger male in, softly closing the door behind him. 

"Come let's get to bed.." Taehyung whispered as he pulled the blue tinted haired male along with him. 

There was a soft pout present on his lips as he was pulled towards the prince's bed. Taehyung moved the covers aside and helped the younger take off his shoes and slide under the silk blankets and sheets. Taehyung watched as Jeongguk nuzzled his head into the fluffy pillow beneath his head and let out a restless sigh as he got comfortable on his side.