Chapter 11 Going Away

Once both Sam and sammar were ready they packed another set of clothes knowing full well that they will be washing away their stress on the beach.

Sammar "aapko office nahi jana bhaiyu?"

Sam raised his eyebrow at him and asked "Tu college jaa raha hai?"

A smile formed at the corner of sammar's lips as he shook his head in a no.

Sam "main aaj raat ko aane wala tha to office me already sab waise hi set kiya hua hai, I anyhow need a break from that damn place. I am flooded with work and idiots who are there to assist me. God knows I should fire half of those morons"

Sammar chuckled at his reply "jab mujhe aur akshu ko nahi nikala bhaiyu to I am sure unhe bhi fire nahi karoge aap"

Sam chuckled "I don't know who was more relieved, you guys or me, when your internship got over." Both laughed at the memory.

Just then rudra's car also entered the driveway. Both Sam and sammar went out to find excited rudra and ansh in the front and a sleeping aksh at the back. It was still shy of 7 am and he would be damned if he wakes up this soon that too when he is not going to college.

As soon as the car stopped anshu jumped out of it and hugged sammar "sammar bro aapki car me jayenge na hum, pls pls pls. It's the coolest car ever."

Sam offended "what do mean that's the coolest car ever? What about my car?"

Ansh "car? Bhaiyu aapke paas car nahi sand castle hai" Everyone laughed at his reply remembering how rudra took his revenge.

Sam looked at rudra and said "I still owe you for that one bhai." Just then his phone rang and devansh's number flashed on his screen.

Sam "bhai aap in sabko leke chaliye main aap logo ko thodi der me join karta hu."

Rudra nodded and asked sammar and ansh to sit in the car. As soon as rudra started the car ansh shout out to Sam "sammar bro ki car lana bhaiyu" Sam smiled and nodded at him still talking on the phone.

Sam "kaise hai kaka?"

Devansh "I am fine, Tu kaisa hai, how's everything at home?"

Sam "theek nahi hai kaka, aap wapas kab aa rahe hai?"

Devansh "kya hua?"

Sam told him everything, leaving no detail out. By the time he finished telling devansh all this he was again feeling the gloom that he pushed back just a couple of minutes ago.

Devansh "I'll be there as soon as I can beta. Pari kab tak aa rahi hai?"

Sam "day after tomorrow"

Devansh "don't tell her anything Sam, she is in no condition to take up so much stress."

Sam "ji kaka, I won't tell her anything. Kaka.." He tried saying something but stopped himself.

Devansh "anu bhi mere saath aa jayegi sam. I know we need everyone right now."