Chapter 5 Glimpse Of Past

Everyone met at the beach. As usual sam, rudra, sammar and ansh dived in the water as soon as they reached. Pari and aksh went on their long walk leaving  sameer to sit alone on the beach. The scene looked very familiar and satisfying to sameer. Though he wasn't getting how it happened but he can clearly see that sammar was an important part of his family, their family. If he don't think about mrs. Rathod, the kid was actually quite nice. He was naughty but respectful, irritating but adorable at the same time. Sameer was lost in his thoughts when pari and aksh came back.

Pari "bula lijiye inhe SR hum cafe jaa rahe hai"

Sameer "aa jayenge khud, thodi der khelne do"

Aksh "bhai almost 1 ghanta ho gaya hai unhe khelte huye. Thand lag jayegi chaaro ko. Pls bula lijiye, aapke kahe bina nikalte bhi nahi hai ye log."

Sameer was surprised, has it really been an hour. Time really flies when you ate looking at the people you love smiling and happy. He got up and walked towards them.

Sameer "chalo bahar aa jaoo, bohut der ho gayi"

Rudra "bohut maja aa raha hai rathod bas 10 minute aur ruk jaa"

Sameer "rudra, thand lag jayegi tum logo ko, bahar aao abhi. Sam out now." He said firmly.

All started coming out accept sammar. As soon as sameer turned sammar splashed him heavily. Sameer glared at him and sammar looked down immediately. The moment sameer turned again sammar splashed him once more.

Sameer "ruk tu"

Sameer "ruk tu"

Sammar "pakad loge to ruk jaunga bhaiya" With that he ran away from them.

Sameer looked at Sam who knew what sammar was doing so he played his part "dekh kya rahe hai, aapka ladla aapko challenge karke bhaga hai bhaiya, jaiye pakadiye usse."

Sameer ran after him but stopped before he can catch him. The whole scene felt like a replayed video, a deza-vu. He felt as in he was getting some glimpses of the past. It has happened before, he has chased his kid like this before. Sammar looked back and saw sameer standing at one place looking all confused.

Sammar went near him "aap theek ho na bhaiya?" He asked concerned.

Sameer "has this happened before?"

Sammar smiled at the memory "jab aap mujhe first time beach par laaye the. Mera 10th standard ka result aaya tha. My very first time on a beach. I was scared that I haven't scored good enough but you held me close And told me how I have outdone both you and bhaiyu. That's was the first time you told me that you are proud of me. And that's when we started our tradition." He said before he gets super emotional.

Sameer "what tradition?"

Sammar "hamara icecream wala tradition bhaiya, hum jab bhi beach par aate hain to you let me have all the icecream that i can eat"