Chapter 2 Acceptance & Denial

Sammar got a shock of his life when sameer didn't recognize him this time either. He wanted to plead him to say otherwise but before he could do any such thing, everything started to swim in front of him and he passed out. Sam hasted towards him and took him in his arms.

Sam "sammar, beta, utth bachche

Sam "sammar, beta, utth bachche. Sammar."

Dr. Singh asked the hospital staff to take care of him and he was shifted to another room and Sam went with him. Pari, rudra and devansh were worried sick about him. Sameer was confused with what was happening over there.

Sameer "ye sab ho kya raha hai? Wo ladka kaun hai? And why the heck are you all so worried about him?"

All of them looked at each other, none had any clue how to tell sameer that he has lost almost 5 years of his life. And those five years were very eventful. Sammar came in their life, pari and sameer got married, anu and Sam are in a relationship, Sam works with him, he himself killed Mr. Rathod, Mr. Khanna died, rudraaksh and Rudraansh came back in their lives, vikrant kidnapped sammar and died, the truth about gayatri Rathod and shobhna mehra. The list just went on and on. What all will they tell him? How will they tell him all that?

Dr. Singh has told them not to force sameer to remember anything nor share any information that can put him at unease. Cases like these get resolved with time but can have a grave negative outcomes if not dealt with properly.

Sameer "aap log kuch bol kyun nahi rahe? Kaun hai wo bachcha?"

Pari "aap shaant ho jaiye SR, we need to talk to you. It might sound unreal but it's all true."

Sameer looked at them. Their faces were filled with fear and worry. Even devansh who always remains calms was looking unnerved.

Sameer looked at him "kya hua hai kaka?"

Devansh "sameer you are suffering from post traumatic amnesia. Tu jo accident soch raha hai ki aaj hua tha, wo almost 5 saal pehle hua tha. Aaj ke accident me main tere saath nahi tha beta. You were alone, you weren't hurt much but you had a head injury leading to this condition but dr. Singh is saying that PTA is not permanent. You will remember everything very soon, a few months at maximum."

Sameer "I have lost my memories for past five years. I have no idea what happened in past 5 years with me, with my family."

Sameer was getting agitated. Pari held his hand. "SR aap pareshaan na ho, sab theek hai, our family is happier than ever. You have taken such good care of all of us."

"