Chapter 10 Truth Unfolds

As soon as sameer's car left the station rudra's entered. He hasted inside the police station, though he was enraged with aksh but he has more worried for him. Having a fight in college premises was one thing but fighting on street like goons was totally different. Once he is assured that aksh is fine he will make sure to teach him a lesson he never forgets. The moment he entered the station he met the in-charge and was out with aksh within minutes.

As they came out rudra starting inspecting aksh for injuries but aksh stopped him.

Aksh "bhaiya pls ye sab baad me karenge abhi aap pls sameer bhai ke ghar chaliye."

Rudra "wahan kyun jana hai?"

Aksh "bhai bohut gusse me the jab wo sammar ko yahan se le kar gaye. He wasn't looking like himself. It was like he will burn sammar alive. Pls pehle wahan chaliye, I am too scared for sammar."

Rudra and aksh sat in his car and rudra zoomed off towards rathod mansion. The fact that sameer came there and left aksh behind was enough to tell rudra that he was not in right frame of mind. Based on yesterday's incident Rudra was already sure that sameer was not accepting sammar the way they all thought he has but what akshu said was gripping his heart with fear for sammar. He drove as fast as he could and reached rathod mansion in no time. Both got out of the car and quickly went inside the house.

The moment they get inside rudra checked sammar's and sam's room whereas aksh checked the music studio and study. When they didn't find sammar anywhere aksh went to ask the staff about him whereas rudra entered sameer's bedroom and found him there looking enraged, but rudra was far too worried about sammar to get affected by sameer's anger.

Rudra "sammar kahan hai Rathod?"

Sameer gave him a confused look "Tu yahan kya kar raha hai?  All good?"

Rudra "cut the crap sameer, where is sammar"

Sameer "fir kuch kiya usne?"

Rudra yelled "can you get out of your bloody misunderstandings for a second and tell me where he is?"

Just as sameer was about to reply aksh called out to rudra. Rudra turned and ran to the direction from where aksh was calling him. His voice was heavy with fear and concern. Rudra went near him and saw aksh standing outside the storeroom with teary eyes. When he moved forward he saw sammar hugging his knees, his head bowed down, shivering with fear, on the floor mumbling incoherently while his breath was hitching with each sob.

Rudra pushed back the tears that came to his eyes as he himself took heavy steps towards a terrified sammar oblivious of there presence

Rudra pushed back the tears that came to his eyes as he himself took heavy steps towards a terrified sammar oblivious of there presence. Rudra sat on the floor near sammar and called to him as gently as possible.

Rudra "sammar, bachcha, look at me beta. See I am here. You are not alone beta. Darr mat, let's go out."

There was no change in sammar's condition. Rudra gently stroked his hair. Sammar pushed himself back at once with a muffled scream "mat band karo, pls nahi band karo, bohut andhera hai, pls nahi karo, nahi karo."