Chapter 8 Changing Attitude

Sameer came out of the washroom to find pari sitting on the bed looking worried. She always feels terrified when sameer has to go meet these people. No matter how powerful he is pari still can't help getting scared.

Sameer "kya hua jaan, you're looking worried" He asked coming out of the washroom.

Pari hasted towards him "aap theek hai na SR?" She asked giving him a check from head to toe.

Sameer held her hand "mujhe kya hona hai, I am perfectly fine"

Pari came and hugged him tight "I love you SR. I can't imagine my life without you."

Sameer "kya hua jaan, itna darr kis liye?"

Pari "aap jab bhi in meetings ke liye jaate hai, it scares me like anything. It's so dangerous"

Sameer pulled back, cupped her face and made pari look in his eyes. "No matter what the danger is, I'll always return to you." He said kissing her forehead.

Pari smiled at him and once again buried herself in his embrace. After sometime both went downstairs for dinner. Sam was already there waiting for them.

Pari "sammar kahan hai sam?"

Sam "uski music club ki meeting hai bhabhi, aaj late hoga aane me, he did inform me. Bhaiya ko bhi bata diya tha usne"

Pari "okay. SR aaj Mr. Pathak ka call aaya tha."

Sameer "who?"

Pari "Mr. Pathak, shivani's father."

Sameer nodded his head and pari continued

Pari "unke yahan shadi se pehle kisi pooja ka riwaaj hai, usme rudra aur shivani saath honge aur rudra ki poori family ka hona bhi jaruri hai. Is pooja ke baad hi wo shadi ki koi taiyaari kar sakte hai. He told me two dates, one is day after tomorrow and the other is after 4 months. I asked bhai and he agreed for day after tomorrow. Although it's sunday but pls aap dono apna schedule clear rakhna aur Sam sammar ko bhi inform kar dena. Both of you have to attend the pooja from their side beta. And pls do call Mr. Pathak and ask him if he needs some help."

Sam "I will bhabhi. Waise how much time is this pooja gonna take? Actually I have to leave for pune the very same night."

Pari "not much, it will get over by noon. When will you be back?"

Sam "after three days. When are you leaving for your medical camp."

Pari "the next morning. 3 din ka medical camp fir bas aaram hi aaram." She said with a child like excitement.

Sam "is everything fine bhaiya, you are looking a bit stressed."

Sameer smiled at him "sab theek hai beta." He said masking his feelings. Since he was back sameer can't stop thinking and blaming sammar for everything. Only if pari and Sam weren't so attached to him, he would have gotten rid of that poisonous snake within seconds. But he has to wait. Wait till Devansh was back, once he is back he will make him tell the truth to both Sam and pari and get rid of the evil lurking over their lives.

The next day both sam and pari left after breakfast. Sam went to meet Mr. Pathak whereas pari was finishing her work at the hospital before her break starts. Sameer was working in his study when sammar entered unannounced with his guitar and walked up to sameer, who was working on his laptop. Sameer looked at him and was filled with anger within seconds.

Sammar "you have got to listen to my new tune bhaiya. It's one of the very best that i have ever created. Chaliye studio me, I'll play it for you"

Sameer "I don't have time for all this right now."