Chapter 1 Some Important Blanks

Sameer was talking to Pari over phone when a truck which was being driven Parallelly to his car skid and hit his car, making his car go off the road and collide with a tree

Sameer was talking to Pari over phone when a truck which was being driven Parallelly to his car skid and hit his car, making his car go off the road and collide with a tree. Sameer hit his head and fainted right then. The call was still connected. The whole family heard the noises and can make out that he has met an accident.

Pari "SR, SR, Aap theek hai na, kuch boliye, theek hai na aap. Aap kuch bol kyun nahi rahe."

Devansh quickly went near her and took the phone from her and tried to communicate with sameer but there was no reply from the other side. Everyone  was scared beyond limits. Sam picked his phone and called Rana (their security head and sameer's personal guard).

The moment Rana picked the call Sam started talking "Rana bhaiya ko kya hua"

Rana "unki car ka accident hua hai sir. He has fainted. We are taking him to the hospital you also come there."

Sam "bhaiya ko kuch nahi hona chahiye Rana. Take him to hospital as soon as possible."

Sam went near pari and devansh. "Kaka, Rana unhe hospital le kar gaya hai, chaliye sab."

All left for the hospital within minutes. Once they reach the hospital they got to know that doctors are already with sameer. Everyone was scared. Pari and Sammar were inconsolable. Sam was putting on a brave front but his face was speaking volumes of his fear and worry. After some time Dr. Singh came out and met the family.

Devansh "sameer kaisa hai singh?"

Dr. Singh "ghabrane ki koi baat nahi hai. He has endured a head injury par baki kahin koi chot nahi hai. Even the head injury is not that deep. Although he hasn't gained consciousness yet but it might be due to the shock. Once he wakes up we can be totally sure that he is fine."

Pari "agar injuries superficial hai to abhi tak unhe hosh kyun nahi aaya uncle"

Dr. Singh "pari beta head injury hai, as a doctor you can very well understand that our brain uses unconsciousness as a way of dealing with shock. Thodi der ki baat hai, he will wake up soon. Tum daro mat. It's not good for your own health."