Destiel ~ Undercover

A/N: This was some random idea I decided to do.

.................

"Okay, so you two have to pretend to be a married couple." Savannah directs towards Cas and Dean.

"What? Why?" Dean questions.

"For the case. We need you two to act like you're married, participate in all the activities, while me and Sam are going to get jobs there to search for the monster." Savannah informed.

"Fine. Cas, one rule, don't try to kiss me." Dean snorts.

"Why would I-" Cas stops himself as Savannah shoots him a knowing look.

"Let's get there. Oh, you either are going by Mr and Mr Novak, or Mr and Mr Winchester." Sam smiled.

"I am not going by Dean Novak." Dean growled.

"Fine, then I'm Castiel Winchester. Can we go now?" Cas uncomfortably asks.

"Yeah. Come on."

At the resort.....

"Hi, me and my husband would like to check in." Dean said, forcing a smile.

"No problem. Name?" The clerk asked.

"Dean and Castiel Winchester." Dean forced out, he already didn't like this. Cas was just smiling, holding Dean's hand. Dean didn't notice.

"Alrighty then. Here is your key, your room is on the 5th floor. Have a nice stay." The clerk chirped happily as Dean grabbed the keys. They grabbed their bags and headed for the elevator, getting on with another couple.

"What floor?" The female chirped, her hair bright red and her eyes honey brown.

"Fifth floor please." Cas smiled sweetly.

"I heard that almost no one gets that floor. Lucky for you two, ain't it?" The guy with blond hair and silver eyes like liquid aluminum grinned.

"I guess." Dean shrugged, sticking close to Cas. The other couple got out on the fourth floor, leaving the two boys to stand awkwardly. "Everyone here is too perky."

"They seemed nice." Cas frowned. Dean rolled his eyes as the elevator stopped on their floor, he grabbed their bags and trudged towards their room.

"Everyone seems nice. Doesn't mean they are." Dean sighed as he found their room. 569. He put the key in the lock and opened the door, finding a decent sized room. They went inside and put their stuff down.

"The room seems nice." Cas smiled, Dean rolling his eyes. Then Dean saw the bed.

"Damn it, there's only one bed." Dean growled, glancing at the king sized bed. The sheets were an almost royal blue silk, the pillows plush.

"I don't see much of a problem Dean. The bed is plenty big enough for the both of us." He hummed.

"Never mind." Dean went to the couch and sat down. If it wasn't so uncomfortable, Dean would sleep here, and he wasn't going to force the blue eyed angel to sleep here. Maybe Cas was right. Dean can suck it up until they find the monster. He pulled out his phone and dialed Sam.

"Hey Dean." Savannah chirped.

"Why do you have Sam's phone?" Dean sighs.

"Because I got hired first. Anyways, the room we got is nice. Two bedrooms with queen sized beds! They really spoil their employees. Anyways, have you noticed everyone here seems way to fucking happy?" Savannah asks. Dean heard her bump into something.

"I noticed." Dean replied, continually glancing at Cas who was now currently taking a nap on the bed. He was curled up looking fucking adorable.

"Yeah, anyways, Sam has the actual couple activities while I have kitchen duty. Kidding, I'm one of the therapists." Savannah laughed.