Destiel ~ Well Fuck You Too Twilight (Au)

A/N: I hate Twilight, so let's make it better.

.................

Vampires and Werewolves, great. Just fucking great. And the leaders of both packs seemed to love the same human, Castiel Novak. Cas found himself in a war between vampires and werewolves. And it was his fault. They do realize he had a brother, right?

"They're doing it again." Cas sighed, completely annoyed.

"At least they know you exist." Gabriel sighed.

"It's annoying." Cas glared at the table. The leader of the Vampires was Dean Winchester. With his apple green eyes that were sometimes blood red. His skin pale, his lips pulled into a smirk. His teeth shaper where his canines were. His hair was light brown and messy.

The leader of the werewolves was Sam Winchester, brother to Dean. His hair was long and a darker brown. He was tan and his eyes were yellow with a tinge of green. His was smiling goofily most of the time, but around Cas, all he could do was smirk.

Cas was pretty attractive, like he would know. His dark hair messy and thrown all over, his blue eyes tinged with silver, his slightly chaps lips pulled tightly together, annoyance clear on his face. His brother had light long brown hair and brown eyes. Nothing spectacular, but he was attractive. And short.

"Oh look, time to be even more annoyed." Cas growled.

"What, they can't say hi?" Gabriel questions.

"No, they can fuck off." Cas said sourly. Dean walked to the table, being kind.

"Morning Cas." Cas hated how his insides fluttered, he was not falling for a vampire. Or a werewolf. That was asking for trouble.

"Go fuck yourself." Cas rolled his eyes. Dean just shrugged.

"Have a nice day." Dean walked away. As soon as Dean left, Savannah plopped down. She was a Winchester, but less annoying until you pissed her off. She was a vampire, her hair dirty blond, here eyes a honey brown mixed with red. She smiled.

"You can't at least say hey?" She joked.

"No. Ever since I found out what was going on, I've been a bit pissed." Cas sighs.

"I realize grumpy pants. You know, vampire is the best way to go. You can only kill us by beheading us. Silver burns werewolves. And silver kills werewolves." Savannah flashed her fangs.

"So, you're saying I should go with Dean?" Cas questions.

"Well, yeah. But it's not my choice. Hey Gabe." Savannah smiled at him.

"Hey Savannah. And Cas, when are you going to decide? You're obviously at least attracted to one of them." Gabriel points out.

"I'm betting on Dean." Savannah laughed.

"Same. Werewolves are over rated anyways. Okay, j take that back, Sam is fucking hot." Gabe sighs.

"You know, if Cas does date Dean, you'd be free to date Sam." Savannah points out.

"Maybe you can flirt with Sam to get him to leave me alone." Cas suggests to Gabriel.

"Like he knows I exist." Gabriel snorts.

"At least Sam can't imprint on you, then you'd be his. He can only do that to one person, and they have to be willing." Savannah smiles.

"Hey Savannah, do vampires hate holy water?" Cas questions.

"Not really. We just don't have reflections, and we don't like sunlight. Dead man's bloods a both too." Savannah shivered.

"I don't think I've asked, which type of vampire are you? Human or animal blood?" Mega riel questions.