Destiel ~ Old Habits Die Hard Part 2 (Au)

A/N: Part two!

.......................

Cas fingered the chain around his neck, a sigh on his lips as he took another shot.

"Easy there Cas." Cas' friend Charlie smiled. Cas' gay friend. Charlie was a very nerdy girl. Okay, that was a massive understatement. Charlie was the queen of the nerds. Also the queen of the geeks.

"Sorry." Cas shrugged, not wanting his mind to get too fuzzy. Only fuzzy enough to remove the thoughts of a Damon broken heart.

"Woah, look at the butt in her." Charlie nodded her head towards the door where a girl was getting lots of attention. She had blond hair and brown eyes and a smile that looked so familiar. She scanned the bar, ignoring the whispers. She was looking for someone. But, her eyes caught Cas and she was shocked. Despite her heels, a smile was on her face, she ran over.

"Cas? Cas, it's me, Savannah! Savannah Winchester! We used to live next to each other!" She squeaked.

"Glad to see you haven't changed." Cas mummers.

"It's been what, twelve years?" She questions.

"Fourteen. It's been fourteen years Savannah." Cas paid for his drinks. "Charlie, let's go." Cas sighed.

"Don't you want to see Dean?" Savannah asks. Cas felt his throat dry up and he held the amulet Dean gave him.

"Hey, I heard you mention Dean a few teams. Your best friend from when you were kids?" Charlie questions. Cas nodded.

"Is he here?" Cas questions.

"Duh! Come on! You can come too." Savannah winked at Charlie.

"Gladly." Savannah went to the VIP section with Cas.

"This place has a VIP section?" Cas questions.

"Only on Friday nights." Savannah winks yet again.

"I like her." Charlie smiles.

"She really hasn't changed." Cas chuckled. Savannah walked into the VIP room.

"So Dean! Guess who I just ran into?" Savannah exclaimed, pulling Cas inside. The lights burned his eyes for a fraction of a second, then they adjusted. The room was dark colors with lavish couches and flashing lights. The Winchester children were all there, besides Adam. Sam had extremely long hair, which was ridiculous, is was long enough before.

Green. That was Cas' first thought seeing the vast expanse of green flicker in Dean's candy apple green eyes. Then his lips, plush and pink, a slight stubble covering his jaw. His light brown hair no longer spiked. It was definitely Dean.

"Cas?" Dean questions.

"Wow, it's been fourteen years." Cas tried not to let his eyes wander downwards.

"My boyfriend texted. Bye." Sam got up and left.

"I'm going to get to know the red head." Savannah left the VIP room, leaving Dean and Cas alone.

"I still have the amulet." Cas smiled slightly.

"I can tell. I'm surprised you kept it." Dean says, standing up.

"I never take it off. Do you want it back? It does belong to you." Cas rushed.

"No Cas. It's fine. It's good to see you." Dean pulled Cas into a hug, and Cas closed his eyes. His emotions for Dean got more tangled and confused over the past 14 years. Dean pulled away and took in Cas' appearance. He was a fucking sex God now.

"So, do you live around here?" Cas questions.

"Yeah, I live with my siblings at the end of town with the large houses." Something just clicked in Cas' head.