The School Of The Extraordinary (Au)

A/N: Yes, a Harry Potter Au. I knew you wanted it.

..................

There are four houses. Each having a different meaning, each containing different people. These houses, well, they contain people who can do wonderful things. Magic. At Hogwarts, they learn to embrace what they were born with. Now, the houses. Let's get to them.

Gryffindor, the bravest among all others. Well, that's what most people say. To be a Gryffindor is the power to stand up for what you believe in, no matter who it may hurt. It doesn't mean bravery as in fighting, but as bravery as standing up and fighting for your beliefs. Their symbol a lion, symbolizing bravery and pride. Red and yellow, easy to spot.

In this house are some of the best people you will ever meet. There's Dean Winchester, with his candy apple green eyes and beautiful pink lips. His hair that is soft and always a bit spiked. His smile could make you smile. But, what most people failed to see, is he was dying on the inside, making up for it by acting brave. A true Gryffindor in the least.

Then there's Amy Pond. That wonderful girl. She's brave, but her mind in the clouds. She holds onto her childhood like it's all se has left. She's brave because she refuses to be thrown to the side. She's brave in every way possible. With her fire like red hair and her wild spirit, she isn't to be trifled with.

There's John Watson. He's more loyal than anything, making people wonder why he's not a Hufflepuff. Well, that's exactly it. He's loyal, despite what happens, despite how terrible things get, he stays strong and sticks by his friends sides. If that's not bravery, than I don't know what is. He has grayish brown hair, due to unimaginable stress over the few years, he's kind and his smiles, well, they're truly beautiful.

There's plenty more in the house, but we must move on to save some time. Ravenclaw! Yes, the house of the wise. Some people assume wise as in school smarts, rather than wit and knowledge in general. Thus, the Ravenclaw always seem to stump them in every possible way. Their symbol and eagle, when it should be an owl or a raven, more majestic and wiser animals. Their colors blue and gold, despite what some people believe. Silver is not a color of the Ravenclaw house. Now, the people in this house are quite, interesting, to say the least.

There's Sam Winchester, brother to Dean Winchester. He's always off in his own little world, reading about things way beyond his level. He's book smart, but his social skills are a bit, well, touchy. He has long hair and forever color changing eyes. They could be blue or hazel, sometimes green or brown. It drives people insane.

The doctor. Well, his name is Matt Doctor, but everyone calls him the doctor. No one particularly knows why, they just do. He's childish and silly and makes friend easily. He has longish dark brown hair and kind, what color eyes does he have again? Never mind. His intelligence goes beyond his years, he knows more about other creatures and people and always want to explore. Put him on a broom and he'll whoop your arse in quiddich.

Then there's Sherlock Holmes. With high cheekbones on an almost alien face, he seems somewhat attractive, well, devishly handsome one might say. He has dark curly hair and amazing blue green eyes. I can never tell with him. He's observant, able to tell anything about you by the way you move. He's not the best in class, but he is the greatest at mysteries. His social skills aren't the greatest, it's a surprise he even has a friend at all! But, yet he found someone brave to be his best friend and possibly future partner.

Again, we must not linger on a single house. Right this way. Now we have the Hufflepuffs. The house contains the loyal. But, don't misjudge them, they are a lot braver than you would thing. Their symbol is the badger, for they are great finders. Their house colors are canary yellow and black. Again, most people confuse this. Anyways, moving on to the members of this wonderful house.

Castiel Novak. Ah yes. What a sight, with his spectacular blue eyes and his messy raven hair, his slightly chapped lips and his almost ivory skin. And his hip bones! Well, I've seen them once when I walked in on him and Dean- no! No, don't bring up those memories. To late, my eyes are burning. It was hot though. Anyways! He is loyal to his two friends, and to his family, despite whatever trouble they throw themselves into, which, they seem to do a lot. He doesn't get people much which makes you wonder how he became friends with Sam and Dean Winchester....

Rory Williams! Ah yes, the wonderful lad. He will do anything for his wonderful girlfriend and his best friend. His has light blondish, sandy brown hair. He would stick by your side for centuries. Quite literally. Long story. In the long term, he is a fucking awkward social butterfly who knows how to be smart and keep his girlfriend and best friend safe. There also was this one time where Matt kissed him, but we were told to never speak of it.

Don't forget Adam! Seems like everyone does. Adam Milligan, rather, Adam Winchester. The poor boy has been to hell and back but yet remains loyal. Surprises me. He has light blond hair and silver blue eyes and this smile that, wow. Truly one of gods greater works.

Okay, moving on to the final house of the night. Slytherin! despite what people say, they're not all that bad, in fact, there are nice people in this house. Have you met Gabe? Oh my lord he is such a cutie. They tend tone the best friends with Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. They don't particularly like Gryffindor for their big heads. Their symbol is a snake, cunning and stealthy, might bite you in your sleep. Not joking, I think someone but my ankle once. Their colors are silver and green, melting together in the most beautiful of ways.

There's Gabriel Novak, Cas' older brother and Sam Winchester's boyfriend. He has longish hair and kind brown eyes. He sure has a sweet tooth. And, he's all about pranks. No matter what house you're in, watch out for Gabriel, he loves to pull pranks on you.

Can't forget River. What an amazing girl. Matt is lucky to have her. She has the most wild of hair and always wears poison lipstick. Which really does not help when she kisses her boyfriend. Anyways, she always knows her way around things, almost killed Matt before. Who cares!? Anyways, don't mess with her.

Than there's Jim Moriarty. He and Sherlock hate each other with a burning passion. Ah well. I can't quite describe him, but he's an evil son of a bitch I'll tell you that.

That's the four houses and their members. The tour is concluded. Me? Oh, I'm Savannah, just Savannah. I need to get back to my dorms now, a true Slytherin at heart. You all better get back too before Peeves gets here. I'll see you around, bye!

..............

A/N: Okay, this was just the introduction, there will be more, don't you worry.