Destiel ~ Music Is The Reason I Got Laid

A/N: My titles are so cheesy, I love it. Also, I shall warn you, smut ahead. Smut ahead! It's getting easier to write smut and that worries me. And I'm sorry if it's bad, I still feel uncomfortable and awkward writing it.

.....................

Dean knew how to play guitar, he was proud of it. He loved the way music just melted into his bones, giving him such a amazing feeling. Music tells a story, there is no such thing as bad music, just a bad story.

Dean preferred some bands or artists over others, because the stories were so easy and simple to connect to. But damn, did he love Shake it Off. Taylor swift in general. Sam regrets buying him the album.

Dean mostly loved music that related to love. Actual love, not sex, but love. The songs came from the heart and tended to be much more personal. Dean even created a whole Playlist on his iPod, given to him, courtesy of Sam, that had love songs. He had five playlists.

1) Make me think of Cas

2) Monster hunting songs

3) Angels and demons are dicks

4) Guilty pleasure

5) Nothing but love

They were listed in order of how often he listened. The top three songs in every playlist were

Make me think of Cas:

1) Angel With A Shotgun

2) Carry on My Wayward Son

3) You Found Me

Monster hunting songs:

1) This is War

2) Warriors

3) Eye of the Tiger

Angels and Demons are Dicks:

1) Monster

2) Don't Mess With Me

3) Heaven Knows

Guilty Pleasure:

1) Shake it Off

2) Blank Space

3) Style

Hell yeah it's Taylor Swift!

Nothing but Love:

1) Irresistible

2) I Found

3) Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)

Dean never let anyone take his iPod, afraid what they would say reading his playlists and too 3 songs on each one. But, Dean isn't always careful. Especially one warm afternoon in the bunker, the heating broke, Dean feeling burning hot. Sam was stuck there too, sweating.

"I'm going to try and fix the heating." Sam sighs, leaving the room. Dean felt stuffed, hot, it didn't help that he was wearing a long sleeved shirt and tight jeans, plaid over his shirt and leather jacket. Dean set his iPod on the table and rubbed his face. He had enough and walked towards his room, removing the excess layers of clothing and going to change into shorts. When he got back, Sam was there, looking at Dean's iPod, a sly grin on his face.

"Drop it Sam." Dean growled.

"So, you think about Cas a lot huh?" Sam quirked an eyebrow at Dean, Dean looked at the ground.

"Can we not talk about this? Give me my iPod." Dean demanded.

"I think I'll keep it, to see what you think of Cas." Sam smirked.