Destiel ~ So, What Just Happened? Part 2 (Au)

A/N: Part 2! Smut ahead!

........................

Dean head Cas squirt something onto his hands and was about to panic. And by about to panic, he was ready to shove a knife in Cas' ribcage.

"Relax, it's massaging oil. Jesus Christ Dean." Dean sighed as Cas straddled his back. Dean gasped and closed his eyes, suddenly feeling two cold hands digging into his skin. He gulped and kinda liked the feeling. Cas started at the shoulders, where he noticed the most tension was stored. Just digging his nails into the skin, moving slowly down Dean's back. "You are so tense." Cas comments.

"You try being in my shoes for a day." Dean groaned as Cas' hands were getting lower and lower, digging into the skin. This was kinda turning Dean On, and he kinda had a boner that was going to be fully visible if this assault keeps going. Cas flipped Dean over, sitting on his hard on. Cas noticed, he definitely noticed. He just bit more of the oil onto his hands as they rubbed against Dean's skin.

"The one thing I noticed about massages," Cas leaned a bit close his nails dragging across the skin, "they seem to turn people on." Cas was planting kisses below Dean's ear, kissing his neck. Dean was definitely moaning now, Cas' hands at the top of his jeans.

"F-fu a-ah! O-oh my g-g-god." Dean let escape his lips. He felt Cas undo his belt, pulling it off and on the ground. Cas quickly pulled away to remove his shirt. Dean wanted Cas to kiss him desperately, so he grabbed Cas' perfect face and kissed him like he would die tomorrow. Cas missed back lustfully, liking the taste of chocolate on Dean's lips. He must have had some earlier. Dean tangled his fingers in Cas' dark hair, feeling the angel get rid of Dean's jeans.

"So perfect." Cas whispered against their lips, continuing massaging Dean, his oiled chest making him look even more attractive if that was even possible. Dean feverishly moved his lips down Cas' chest, leaving little hickeys in their wake. He was pulled back to Cas' lips because Cas had other plans in mind.

Cas pushed Dean into the pillows, smirking at the man under him. He slowly removed Dean's tight and restricting boxers, letting his cock free. Cas stared at it hungrily. It had to be 10, maybe 11 inches. Pretty big. He wanted his inside of him. Cas got more of the oil, squirting it on his hands before beginning to massage Dean's hip bones.

"Caaasssss." Dean hissed, grinding his hips upwards to get some friction.

"Ah, ah, ah." Cas smirked, holding Dean's hips down. "If you couldn't tell, I'm in control here." Cas whispered into Dean's ear. Dean gulped, Cas turning him in more way than he could imagine. Cas held Dean's arms above his head, kissing him filthily. He pulled away, giving Dean a look, warning him not to move his hands, he will not like the punishment. Dean seemed to understand.

Cas pulled off his jeans and his boxers, his 9 inch cock bouncing into view. Dean gulped. Sure, it wasn't the absolute biggest, but it was pretty damn big. Cas grabbed Dean's hands again, kissing him again. When he pulled away, he lined himself up with Dean's cock and sank down on it, moaning loudly.

Dean was moaning too, grabbing Cas' hips, guiding them. With every slap of the skin, they were a mess. Their lips connected again passionately. Dean was on edge as he bucked his hips up into Cas, hitting that middle of nerves.

"God, D-dean." Cas was breathless, his eyes closed and his head tilted back slightly. The were holding each other as closely as possible, feeling like they could release at any second.

"Oh fuck, Cas!" Dean moaned loudly.

"I'm gonna cum." Cas whimpers. Dean gripped Cas' hips tightly. He pressed another kiss to Cas' lips. "DEAN!!" Cas screamed out, releasing everything onto their chests. Dean came right after, and they stayed like that for a minute before Cas got off and grabbed some towels to clean off their chests. The two were silent, trying to figure out what to do next. Cas had to admit, it was some of the best sex he ever had.

"Cas? What are we now?" Dean decides to question as Cas brushed his hand over Dean's bare chest.

"What do you want us to be?" Cas inhaled sharply, his heart fluttering. Cas loved the way Dean was flustered, his eyes filled with longing. Dean leant forward and captured Cas' lips, making is short and pleasurable.

"I want to be with you. Even though we only just met yesterday." Dean sighs.

"Okay, then will you be my boyfriend?" Cas questions.

"Yes." The two got under the covers, well aware it was hardly five. They felt exhausted as they curled up next to each other, holding each other.

A week later.....

"See you later babe." Dean pecked Cas' lips as his boyfriend ran off to his 3p.m. class. Dean sighed happily, going to research. He still had a case to do. The first thing he did though, was search up Cas' name.

The first result was of the tragic death of his friend. The second result was of a missing person. 'Jimmy Novak'. Curious, Dean looked up images of Jimmy and saw a man that looked exactly like Cas, well, a younger version. Down to the eyes which were one of a kind. Dean went back to the page about Jimmy, reading up on him.

"Missing For 10 years"

'Jimmy Novak went missing 10 years ago, and has still not been found. There have been reports of his face all around the globe, hours apart. It seems strange, but it tells us Jimmy is alive. If he is found, please call his mother and father, they miss him dearly.'

Dean blinked. He took in the words, grazing over every line continuously.

"You weren't supposed to find out." Cas' voice jumped out of nowhere. Dean flinched and turned towards Cas.

"So, your real name is Jimmy?" Dean questions.

"No, it's Castiel. This body is Jimmy." Dean arched a brow at that.

"What are you talking about?" He asks cautiously.

"I'm an angel. I was sent to find a rouge angel. I took the body of a ten year old named Jimmy Novak. He gave consent of course, I can not hold a body without consent. I have perished in this body a few times, so Jimmy resides in Heaven. Before you say it's unfair, life is unfair in general, this body is my own now, and j use it how I please." Cas sighs.

"Balthazar..... He was the rouge angel, wasn't he?" Dean whispers the question.

"Yes. I was supposed to take him to heaven, but things happened and he winded up dead. Dean, I'm not going to hurt you." Cas bites his lip.

"You're an angel?" Dean frowns.

"Yes, that doesn't change us though. Right?" Cas seemed like he didn't want Dean to go. And he didn't want Dean to go.

"Goodbye." Dean walked to his room to pack his stuff. He had to leave, this was too much.

"Dean! Please!" Cas gripped his shoulder and Dean shrugged it off.

"Don't call me, don't text me, and leave me the fuck alone." Dean snapped. Cas crumbled, feeling his heart shatter as Dean entered his room. Cas fell on the floor, feeling tears welling in his eyes. They fell, sliding down his cheeks into tiny puddles on the floor. Cas was a silent crier, so Dean had no idea Cas was crying until he saw Cas.

Dean felt his own heart shatter, but kept a straight face and went to grab his laptop. Cas shakily got to his feet, reaching out for Dean.

"Dean. Please." He whispered, his voice hoarse, rubbing at the tears, not wanting to seem like a whimp. Dean stopped, he just stood there. He felt Cas grip his jacket, and Cas held Dean, not wanting him to go.

"Cas, we wouldn't work out." Dean sighed, turning to face the angel.

"Tell me you don't feel something when we touch," Cas held Dean's hands, "and tell me you don't feel anything when we kiss." Cas pressed a kiss to Dean's lips. And Dean couldn't deny the fire he felt. Dropping his bags, Dean kissed Cas back, sealing the deal. He was Cas' and Cas was Dean's.

.................

A/N: What did you think?