Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me Part 2 (Au)

A/N: yes! Part 2! Hell yeah!

.................

July 10th, 2003

Hope was all Cas had. Carrying himself through life. He graduated from college, got a decent job. That was it. His best friend stuck by his side, but even she too, fell in love. Only one name rested upon his lips when he thought of love. Dean Winchester. He waited 8 years. To be honest, he tried dating, but it felt fake.

At the moment, Cas was with Savannah at the bar. She changed from what she used to look like. She ditched the glasses and her long blond hair was now a deep brown and cut just below her chin. Her kind honey brown eyes grew to an almost golden color. She always got stares, she was beautiful.

Cas got states too. He too had changed. He had a light stubble and his blue eyes were rich and deep, like diamond clashes with the night skies, containing entire galaxies. His dark hair was even messier than it used to be. His skin went from pale to gorgeously tanned.

"I forgot to ask, how are things with you and Kevin?" Cas questions.

"Good. But we're not here to talk about me Cas. You got a promotion, that's cause for celebration." Savannah laughed.

"I get promotions all the time. Soon, it will be impossible to promote me." Cas laughed. Savannah just shook her head and took a sip of her soda. She didn't really like the taste of alcohol. Neither did Cas that much. But he did like beer. That was about it. Everything else was crap. He felt someone new come to sit down. Well, three people.

The one closest to him had long brown hair and light green eyes that had a tint of gold. He carried a laptop. The one sitting next to him had blond hair and grey eyes. He was reading. Then, came the one farthest to him. He had light brown hair that was slightly spiked, but not that much. A stable on his jaw. His eyes a mixture of candy apple and moss borderline gold. His lips were a fading plush pink. There was something familiar about him.

"Cas. Dude. Stop ogling the eye candy." Savannah laughed. Cas looked away, feeling three sets of eyes land on him.

"Really? Wait-" something clicked in Cas' head, like puzzle pieces.

"What is it Cas?" Savannah questions.

"8 years ago. Those boys. The one in elementary, middle and High school. In order from youngest to oldest. Adam, Sam and Dean?" Cas whispered the names, the people sitting near him might hear.

"Yeah, I believe so." Savannah said.

"Do those boys sitting behind us look a bit familiar?" Cas questions quietly. Savannah glances in the boys direction, the boys going back to whatever they were doing.

"Wait. They do. Wow, you have an excellent memory Cas!" Savannah exclaimed loudly. The eldest of the boys looked up, the name was familiar to him. He glanced at Savannah, not recognizing her. But his gaze went to Cas.

Even though Cas had changed a lot, he could recognize the hair, and the eyes anywhere. The beer bottle in Dean's hand escaped his fingertips. Adam, luckily caught it.

"What is it Dean?" Adam asks. Adam was in high school, hence why he was studying. Dean was the only one leagly allowed to drink in their group.

"You guys remember that boy I dated 8 years ago?" Dean questions.

"How could I forget? I never thought of you as a lovesick puppy until then." Sam snickers.

"Do those two look familiar to you two?" Dean questions. Sam and Adam look at the pair. And that's when Savannah and Cas looked at them. It was weird. They all changed greatly from how they once were. Sam and Dean were adults, Adam was almost in college.