Destiel ~ Masquerade Part 2 (Au)

A/N: The picture above is what I thought Dean's mask would actually look like.

..................

The next day was bland and boring, no taste, no excitement, just boring. Both princes had thought it.

"You're going to take on the kingdom one day, so you have to know this?" Their fathers had told them. They still hated every second, counting down to when they could sneak out.

"Cheer up, at least you inherit the kingdom. I'm going to be forced to marry someone." Sam scoffs.

"What is to say, they force me into marriage?" Dean asks.

"Brother, calm down." Sam sighs.

Meanwhile in the West kingdom.

"Castiel, your distracted today." Cas' father pointed out.

"I am sorry father." Cas lies. He didn't care much about politics.

"Did you meet someone at the masquerade?" His father questions.

"No father." Cas lies.

11:20

"How do I look?" Dean questions his brother.

"You look nice brother. Where are you planning on going exactly that requires you to dress like a commoner?" Sam asks.

"It's not of import. Don't tell father I left. He hates when I mingle with those not of royalty." Dean sighs.

"My lips are sealed. Good luck brother." Dean nodded at Sam and left the castle, making sure not to be seen. When he reached the forest, he pushed past the thick grove of tree, not caring much if they ruined his clothes even slightly.

When he reached the lake, the shimmering pale water seemed to illuminate Cas. He wore common clothes like Dean, in an attempt not to be recognized.

"I'm glad you came." Dean smiled shyly, walking over to Cas.

"Well, after last night, I couldn't particularly stop thinking of you." Cas smiled, grabbing Dean's hands. The pair stood there for awhile, holding hands and staring into each other's eyes. Then, Dean looked away and at the water.

"If anyone found out about us, what would happen?" Dean questions.

"I don't know." Cas sighs. He cups Dean's jaw. Their eyes met once more then darted to the others lips.

"You wouldn't mind if I, kissed you again, would you?" Cas asked.

"Please do, I won't mind." Cas pressed their lips together. It was a stupid kiss that got them into this mess in the first place. Now they were adding wood to the flame, making the fires rise higher and higher. Dean place his hand's on Cas' hips, gripping the fabric he touched tightly.

The kiss was heating up, becoming more passionate with every passing second. Cas' fingers tangled themselves into Dean's hair as they both kissed harder. But, before things could get out of hand, they pulled apart, panting ferociously.

"I don't think we would be able to stop it if things got more heated." Cas gasped.

"You're right." Dean nodded, his breath still coming out in shallow bursts. "We also should get to know each other more." Dean adds.

"Agreed. So, what's your favorite color?" Cas starts off.

"Blue, yours?" Dean questions.

"Green. Favorite flower?"

"Rose, you?"

"Lily. Favorite animal?"

"The wolf."