║-𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐲

Comenzar desde el principio

"Pfft, as if. Christian's new look definitely does something to me." I tease, probably a bad idea considering my current situation, but I want to see how far I can go before he snaps.

"Hm, you sure about that, amore?" He adds a third finger then a fourth sliding them in and out of me with an insane speed. Before I know it, all of a sudden he thrusts his entire fucking length in me.

I scream and fall down onto the bed, fisting the sheets. My mind emptying any thoughts except for the feeling of his cock inside me.

"Fuck! Oh my god!"

He pulls out so only the tips remains then thrusting into me again.

"Fuck your pussy is so tight, your squeezing the life out of me." He groans.

"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabs both of my wrists, locking them in place behind my back while ruthlessly pounding into me.

"Such a good girl for me hm? You gonna come on my cock for me amore?" He says reaching down to rub my clit.

My moans are blocked by the pillow my face is flat against which makes me gasp out for hair. He lets go of my wrists, grips my hair, whispering,

"Scream for me Amara let your fiancé hear how good I'm making you feel in his own bed."

Well that's exactly what I'm fucking doing.

I inhale quickly letting air back into my lungs before he pushes my head back down into pillow. I try to grip his wrists but I honestly don't know if it's to get his hand if my neck or to keep him there.

Theres no way Christian hasn't heard us by now. He has a fucked up temper so how would he react to this?

All of a sudden he hits my g spot and my legs start shaking, "Fuck! I'm so close Valerio." My teeth dig into the sheets so hard there have to be holes in them at this point.

My statement lights something in him as Valerio picked up the speed into something punishing.

"Be a good girl and come for me." He groans behind me and I can tell he's close too.

The first orgasm hits me so hard I swear I see stars, I barely have time to process it before the next one rolled in, this one slower, more painful yet drowning me and explosive pleasure. A few seconds later Valerio grips my thighs as he pulls out and finishes with a loud groan.

My legs are trembling and if it wasn't for his strong hands holding me up I would have been flat on the bed a long time ago. Him removing his hands from my body prove that when I fall onto the bed. I try to catch my breath again after coming down from my orgasm and hardly being able to breathe while it happening. He strokes my back, laying kisses all over my body until my breaths returns to a calmer state.

"You did so good for me amore, let me clean you up quick and then when we get back I'll take care of you, hm?" He lays a kiss on the back of my head then rolls me over before quickly walking into the bathroom.

He comes back with a damp towel and starts cleaning me up. I never received this kind of care from Christian so him doing this for me warms my heart.

"Thank you" I faintly smile. I'm about to lean forward to kiss him when I suddenly realize.

I haven't kissed him yet, he's been inside me and fucking ate me like a starving dog yet I haven't kissed him?

I roll to my side and grab on to the bedside table as I try to stand up, my legs give up on me instantly and I fall back into the bed.

"Fuck." I grumble. "You really fucked me up here, how am I supposed to get all my things down?"

He chuckles slightly then starts grabbing all of my bags and leaving out the door. I try to stand up again because there's no way in hell I'm having Christian watch Valerio carry me down. Fuck. No.

My legs are wobbly but I manage to get myself down the stairs when Valerio comes back into the house. The fucker definitely wanted to carry me back so I wink at him. I take one last glance of the house and see Christian laying on the sofa, his jaw stiff and he looks so mad he could erupt any second.

I should say bye to him but I don't want to risk an outburst from him so I just leave with Valerio by my side.

❀❀❀

The cold breeze hits me as I step onto the balcony, the city lights like stars in the dark, and the moon on full display.

Small snow flakes fall from the sky onto my bare arm, melting instantly at my body heat.

I walk forward and lean towards the railings, taking in the sight. Living in a penthouse allows me to see several miles in-front of me which is something I've never had the chance to see.

Everything in my life has been crazy lately and standing here in shorts and a tank top relaxes me even if I'm freezing my ass off.

All of a sudden I feel a warm fabric cover me and a body holding on to me from behind. I straighten and collide with Valerios steel body behind the blanket he put around me. His arms are wrapped around my waist and his head buried in my neck.

"What are you doing out here wearing this? It's freezing out here." He asks me.

I look out at the view, staying silent for a few seconds. "I don't know. It's.. peaceful I guess?" I lean back into his chest.

"Is something wrong?" His voice hardens a bit.

"No no, it's just.. this is weird- like beyond weird and I don't really know what I'm supposed to do." I mumble.

"Tell me."

I look at my surroundings taking it all in. "Everything, Valerio. One day I'm in a happy engagement and the other I'm here living the life of some kind of celebrity. It just happened so fast I haven't had the time to take it all in and when I do it just feels so unlike me. I've spent most of my life in such a shitty place with shitty people just because..." i still, regretting the words coming out of my mouth. "I just- I don't feel like I deserve this.."

He turns me around and his green eyes pierce into mine.

"You do deserve this, amore. You spent your life struggling this is the least you deserve for surviving that."  He kisses my forehead. "Now come inside or you'll get sick."

"Okay." I breathe.

God this man is something else, how he uses his words, how me makes me feel by such small gestures, how he helps me without even thinking, the way he protects me. It's unlike anything else.

And I'm afraid that'll ruin me some day.

❀❀❀
Tell me how you think the smut is and if you have any ideas for future scenes👀

ALSO 16K READS? WHATTT I LOVE YALL❤️❤️❤️