LITTLEST PET SHOP

Start from the beginning

"But didn't you just do a few upgrades on our ultra sonic raider?". Kai asked his younger sister who nodded in confirmation. "Maybe we might stand a chance"

"And I can enter with my dragon. You did say I needed the practice". Lloyd exclaimed, as Kai nodded.

"So it is agreed. You will all enter this Ninjaball run to save the dojo". Sensei at exclaimed, before nya noticed Dareth sobbing.

"Are you still crying?"

"Yes. But these are happy tears".

"This is great. That means we can be partners, jing". Lloyd said to said girl, really hoping to spend some time with her.

Bai he frowned. "Actually, garmadon. Maybe it'll be better if you fly solo on this one 'cause I'm not entering the race".

"What?". Dareth exclaimed, before he suddenly popped up in front of her with a pleading look. "But my trophies!"

Jay pulled the brown ninja back so the little girl could have some personal space.

"Why do you not want to enter the race with us, bai he?". Zane asked, looking down at the purple ninja who began rubbing her arm.

"Well, actually, it's not that I don't want to help save the dojo, believe me I do, but I just have a lot on my plate right now. But don't worry, I'll be cheering for you guys all the way".

"So you want to seat in the bleachers with us?". Nya asked.

"No! I mean, uh, I just think I'm gonna be on my own and go for a walk". Bai he grinned nervously while jabbing her thumb at the opened wall. "If that's okay?".

Sensei wu and Cole shared concern looks before looking back at the little girl.

"It is alright".

"Just be careful, okay?".

The little girl nodded with a small smile before exiting the dojo through the hole in the wall.

"Okay, is it just me or is there something wrong with that girl". Kai exclaimed, the first one discussing the matter.

"Yeah. She's been acting strange all week". Jay agreed, as Lloyd frowned

"Do you think it has something to do with me?". Nya part as his back, smiling reassuringly. "Of course not, Lloyd. If anything, I think she enjoys your company more than ours".

"She appears to be going through something and might be having a hard time to interact with any of us". Zane said, sharing a look with sensei wu.

"You might be right, Zane. And perhaps all we can do is give her time and hope that she one day can open up to us".

Lloyd contined to frown at the direction his friend ran off to. Ever since they came back from darkley he thought that things would be different between them. Well they were but not in the way he wanted. He knew something was really disturbing her more than they were before and he esspecially wasn't liking the way how she was keeping it all to herself. He just feels like he should at least be there for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now a few blocks away, jing sighed in relife to be away from the ninja. Honestly, she didn't like keeping away from them, esspecially Lloyd. His sad face always would always get to her, but she has to stay strong. For his fake. She just doesn't want to hurt anyone with her ice powers. It was a miracle and randow how they didn't show up when doing the ninja piramind.

Jing sighed once again before looking around the city which was mostly empty due to everyone being at the big race. She then heard some animal noses and turned the corner to see a pet shop. As the animal noises got louder, so did her curiosity as she made her way towards the pet shop and read the sign out loud.