Chapter 22: Fall of a Symbol

Start from the beginning

But he fears Issei, only a few can terrify the Greek God of Thunder, and Issei was one of them, he remembered the trauma Issei had put him through. He gave him an hallucination of being assaulted and beaten up, while having no powers, as well as having his insides being ripped over and over again, until he begged for forgiveness. The good thing was that Issei only saw this, the bad thing was that his pride was hurt, and he could only watch as Issei happily chatted with Göndul, who was enjoying her time with him.

Moments later, everyone then turns their attention to Wilbert, who decides to make an announcement.

"In a few moments, all the young women present will go inside a room, where they will pass and tell us their dreams or goals" Wilbert had a smile on his face, he was proud of his daughters, despite him being vary of Issei.

"I believe now would be a time to use it..." Göndul whispered, as Issei understood her referring to the Gauntlets that he had made, he had already told the plan to her and the rest of the girls.

"Yes, but for now, let us continue the fun" Issei spoke with a smile, as he pulled Göndul by the waist and attracted her to him.

"Ara~ Ara~, aren't you a possessive dragon~" Göndul spoke with a seductive tone, to which Issei only chuckled.

"Well, I can't say much, you are pretty beautiful, how could I not be?" Issei spoke as he brought Göndul closer with them kissing each other, not caring they were in public.

This was seen by Rossweisse, who was red, for two reasons, one was that someone she saw as her grandmother was doing an embarrassing thing in front of the public, and two was that it was out of jealousy on how happy Issei was with her.

"This is not fair, and even less so with him..." Rossweisse thought seriously, she looked at Issei remembering how someone this cold could behave so lovingly with her grandmother.

In that time, someone tapped her shoulder, this was revealed to be Irina Shidou, as her black wings shone behind her, she hid it, remembering her former status as Michael's ace, who had no choice but to remove her, due to her being a fallen. He still kept contact with her, despite this.

She was depressed, due to her abandoning her childhood friend. Rossweisse noted that she had completely lost any motivation to do anything, as noticed by her sad expression.

"I don't think it would work, for you to see them in jealousy.." Irina spoke, as Rossweisse shook her head, and responded

"That's not true, it is just that their relationship might be under fire, due to my Grandmother's status" Rossweisse spoke seriously, as Irina responded

"You only say that because you don't approve, since they don't care about your opinion" Irina spoke sadly, as Rossweisse defended herself.

"That doesn't matter, I assure you that their relationship won't last long, and will end sooner than you realise."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that..." The two girls were surprised by the unknown yet familiar voice, it was Gabriel, who continued, "Judging by that, their relationship seems to be serious, and even though you may think that it would end, she has something that you don't.."

"And what is it that she has that I don't" Rossweisse spoke while crossing her hands in an impatient tone, as Gabriel responded with a smile.

"That she has confidence in herself.."

Rossweisse fell hard on hearing Gabriel's words, as she retorted after a while.

"But, But..." Gabriel had already left with Irina, as she asked

"You think it was okay for you to say those words to her?" Irina asked as Gabriel responded as she watched Rossweisse, with her mouth open in shock

"It was good, since she wants to take her Grandmother's place, and be the centre of attention." Gabriel spoke calmly, as Irina was thinking, Gabriel then continued, "By the way Irina, don't forget to follow your heart, and what I dictated to you." Gabriel spoke with a smile, while thinking coldly, "Since, I am doing just that."