Chapter 8: He Missing

Kai Pov:

I was sleeping in my bed when I heard Blaze let out a huge scream for help. I got up as fast as I can and ran to where my dragon was.

When I got there though he was gone.

Kai: Blaze? Where are you boy? I heard you scream for help.

I look around and saw nothing but I did notice someone was here due to foot prints and it seem that blaze had tried to fight back as I see burn wood around the nest area.

I started to freak out because I have no idea where blaze went or if he was even ok.

Kai Mind: Ok calm down calm down he couldn't have left yet right? Maybe he flying around to see if there anyone else around here hopefully.

I decided to look around my house to see if I can find anything but I couldn't so I decided to go back to the nest area but that is when I saw something that wasn't there before hand.

I saw a fortune cookie as well as pictures of my dragon. I decided to open the cookie to read my fortune and to see if it would lead any clues on what happen to my dragon.

Greetings you have been involved to Chan tournament of elemental masters. If you want to ever see your little dragon again you better show yourself. If your not there though your regret it.

After reading it though it exploded. I started to get worry about my dragon safety and what mom would do in this situation but after calming down I knew what I had to do.

Kai Mind: Don't worry my friend I will come find you and if anyone gets in my way. I'll kill them.

I then enter my room and pack some clothes. I knew I couldn't bring any weapons with me but I do have a trick up my sleeve.

Kai Mind: As long as something bad doesn't happen on this trip or if I don't end up losing this tournament then I think I have a shot on saving blaze and bring him home.