2 | 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30 (𝔬𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔱)

Start from the beginning

/ at a temple

"please come in!" toritsuka welcomed, "it's not my house but my dad knows some people here, so they're letting me live with them." he walked around with us, saiki knowing damn well reita was just kicked out.

"this is my room." he opened the door, causing the three: yan, kaidou, and chiyo to all think 'it's kinda stylish.' 

YAN, HOW DO YOU LIKE MY BACHELOR PAD?!

why would a temple need a bachelor pad? saiki looked at reita and scooted closer to yan. 

MY BELOVED YAN! I'LL CALL OUT ALL MY 108 EARTHLY PASSIONS, AND HIT YOUR HEART 108 TIMES!

ok, that's enough. is your head ok??

"this isn't bad." you looked around the room, followed by saiki which was like a lost puppy - so cute. YES! reita cheered. yan will spend the night here with ME~!! the chance of a lifetime! HAHAHAHA! 

once again, kusuo pulls out his absolutely nauseated look towards toritsuka, making toritsuka bow down again. then, taking a look at chiyo, knowing she has a plan with kaidou too! ahaha, he knew that they would work together to fulfil this prophecy!

don't use telepathy. saiki looked at them with a nonchalant face and walked towards yan again. "ughh.. i don't wanna be hereee.. i could be doing whatever in my houseeee..." you groaned and stretched your arms.

/   midnight

"many people go missing in this forest.." toritsuka said, almost like a horror story on halloween, "in the dead of night, the members of a murder-suicide family appear AND DRAG- OWW???" saiki started twisting toritsuka's cheek with telekinesis. "that's enough of that." he said without a faze.

"this is not the place for games... i can feel many dreadful spirits..." arisu said, shaking, sounding like a tv spirit medium. "hey yan, i was born in a temple, you know?" he looked into yan's eyes causing saiki's blood to boil. 

"let's take this test of courage! we'll take the path in pairs!" reita said, pointing towards the path into the forest. "let's go with the flow and make our own pairs!" he said, holding onto yan's shoulder. "sounds good!" chiyo said, holding onto kaidou.

"hold on- i want to be with saiki!" you said, getting out of toritsuka's grip and inching closer towards saiki. "i want to be with him too." kaidou said. both for very different reasons ; kaidou? he doesn't want to be alone with a girl.. yan? she just likes saiki.

"i'll go with yan." he said, taking your hand and pulling you closer. aw, his little lover (yet to be, at least.) "WHY SAIKI?!" toritsuka asked you, grabbing your shoulders and shaking you. "uh, he's just the closest person i know here." you said, making up the best possible lie ever.

"also, you're weird. elimination i guess." you continued. "oh, elimination." he muffled a phew. why are you relieved? it's bad either way, idiot. saiki thought, being a commentor on everything people say.

"let's draw lots then! people who get the same lengths will pair up!" he brought out six sticks, two for each pair. "then let's do that! we have plenty of time!!" chiyo said, enthusiastic. "saiki, you go first." toritsuka looked at him, praying that he'll choose the one on the right. ugh, saiki haters doing what he wants but saiki will get yan on his pair anyways. 

"ok, saiki got the short stick! chiyo, you next!" he said, going towards her. chiyo! choose the middle one!!! middle one? got it! they both thought, telepathically somehow. stop speaking telepathically so normally! saiki looked at them. 

"oh! i got a long one!" chiyo said, looking towards toritsuka with a smirk. "ok, i'll go next!!" toritsuka chose one, the LONG ONE?? he looked towards saiki, who looked back with an amusing face. you got on my nerves, so i turned back time. sorry. 

yan then chose the short stick, because of saiki and kaidou got the middle stick. 

/ chiyo and toritsuka

chiyo's thoughts ...

what's wrong with him!?

why am i even here!?

i just realized, it's so eerie here..

it's almost as if ghosts might really appear!

i tripped on a log, and got caught by reita. "watch out! you should watch your step." he said, holding me up! it was almost like a k-drama! "thank you.." i said. "we should get this over with." "you're not scared, toritsuka?" i looked at him walking. "didn't i say i was born in a temple?" 

no, no, my heart is pounding because i almost tripped.

but toritsuka is more reliable than i thought..

"wait!" i said, running after him.

saiki ...

just how easily do you fall for someone?

what is she- a newborn chick?

too bad toritsuka is in love with yan.

(soon not to be though.)

toritsuka ...

yan...

"sorry. i'm feeling a little nervous." i felt chiyo hold on to the back of my shirt. WHAT IS THIS THROBBING?! 

(gross. what are you grabbing?? -saiki)

NO! i have yan..

"let's go." toritsuka looked at chiyo. "okay." 

(how scary. when people have love on their minds, do things progress this quickly? i know me and yan aren't progressing like that. hm.. i wonder what i can do to make us progress.)

"don't worry, i'll protect you." toritsuka said. "it's a wild boar!!" chiyo said, pointing and trying to hide behind reita, who ran away faster than light. it's okay! i know reita will protect me! -chiyo, seconds after he ran. 

what the.. -chiyo

"yumehara! are you okay?!" kaidou ran towards her, arisu behind. and her feelings for toritsuka completely disappeared. can't say the same for reita and yan.. 

you, who was with saiki the whole time, was just picking flowers and following where saiki went. (which, by the way, saiki completely enjoyed.)

and that was the first two days of summer break.

/ HOW IS THI SHORTER THAN THE FILLER CHAPTER ???? could be updated, but for now this is the start of a new um thing. no motivation again, on writieris block :(

1544