soft; jesse hall {short}

jesse's head lay on your chest, you guys were just sitting in silence. Your hands were massaging his head as jesse finished ranting on about russ tyler. 'his biggest hater' he would say. "I wish people would just mind their own business, you know what I mean? y/n?" jesse called out as he soon realized you weren't responding. There you were, too focused on the book you were reading to pay attention to jesse. again. "Christ, ma!" jesse whined, making you jump up. "Huh?" you said, wondering what his whiny ass was whining about now. "I feel like your cheating on me with your whole ass book stack in your bag." jesse said, crossing his arms and pouting. You laughed at his reaction and smiled a bit. "C'mon, jess. Stop acting like a baby. What if the whole team comes in hear and sees you like that. You know, since your so tough." you taunted, bring your hands to jesse's cheeks. 

He slapped your hand away as you playfully gasped dramatically. "You're so cute, baby." you mumbled before connecting your lips with his. It was one of the moments where jesse didn't really care if somebody walked into the room and found out how he really was; soft. He let his hands roam all around your body, making you get butterflies as you melted into the kiss. 

You pulled away as you gasped out of breath. Jesse smiled a little for the first time that day and you smiled back. You were the only one that could make him feel this way. With everyone else, he was expected to be moody and tough, so he did act that way. "You feel better?" you whispered, as you played with his hands. "Yeah."

heyy y'all, wsp. I have literally no motivation to update this book, but I hope this could be enough for you guys! I love you! <3

- mrinmoye's shit