What do I do? Part 2 (NOT AN IMAGINE)

Hey guys! I'm back! yeah...

Anyway, before reading this, you should read the first part of this. This will probably be continued if something else happens with this situation. 

When I came back from break, I was standing next to Jacob at phys ed and I honestly had enough. So I asked him... He immediately was like "Oh my god no! I don't have a crush on anyone! I only like you as a friend!"

And I was like, Okay...no need to get so defensive...

I said that Chase told me that and I assumed he was lying anyway. Jacob was absolutely FURIOUS. I go to the same math class as both of them and I sit next to Jacob. Chase sat in front of us and Jacob confronted him. Oooooo the drama is starting so get your popcorn-

THIS MOTHERFUCKER HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT HE NEVER TOLD ME THAT AND I'M THE ONE THAT'S TRYING TO START BEEF. LIKE I WAS READY TO THROW HANDS BC THIS MOTHERFUCKER-

I was like bitch stop fucking lying like oh my god- 

Jacob was all like "If you say something like that again Ima tell the teacher", and I was like boy stop. You are embarrassing me. Chase just left without admitting he said that and I was like whatever. Jacob was being hella annoying bc he kept on saying he didn't like me like that. Like ok mf I know. It was kinda like he was trying to convince HIMSELF yk what I mean...

I told my best friend about it on Facetime bc I just had to tell someone. She said that Chase might be saying all that shit bc he likes me. I gagged. I was like "You're joking...YOU'RE JOKING"

I said BISH NO and she was like ok ok it was just a theory. WHEN I WENT TO SLEEP, I HAD A MOTHERFUCKING DREAM ABOUT CHASE AND IT WAS...GOOD!? *vomits*

Okay, y'all I'm back. I think I might like Chase...ngl...

I kinda like his personality bc he's really funny but annoying at the same time...idk.

Yeah, that's what happened and I will update you if anything else happens so...