Help ~ Guy Germaine & Adam Banks

Requested by Olivia_Winston_Banks  

Thanks for the request Olivia!

Olivia's P.O.V:

I've liked Adam since peewees. Hell, I've liked him even when he was a hawk! No one needs to know that though. I'm Guy's younger sister by 1 year and I'm basically everyone's younger sister on the team but I treat Ken like my little brother. Everyone does. I haven't told anyone that I like Adam, expect Guy, Connie, and my bestfriend, Julie. They've all pressured me to tell him. "He likes you too. We know! Everyone knows!", they say. Ha! Adam Banks, liking me? That cake eater could get any girl in the world, including Alicia Silverstone, so why would he pick me? Idiots. They really are messed up in the head.

I was laying down on my stomach on my bed. Suddenly, people came bursting in, making me flinch. No surprise, it was the ducks. We were all in sophomore year and happier than ever. Well, me in freshman year. This year was way better than our freshman year. Probably because Rick and Cole left for college and everyone knew we were good players and finally liked us.

I groaned. "I just got some alone time! What do you guys want?", I whined. "Adam here, needs to talk to you about something! So, we'll give you guys some alone time", Guy stated, winking at me.

Adam had a little smirk on his face and immediately knew what was going on. They told him, didn't they? Might as well just dig a hole right here and die in it. The rest of them team were giggling like little kids and Averman and Russ were making kissing noises. And the noises were not pretty. I gulped, straightening my posture. 

"Oh, o-okay. Just hurry up, will you?", "Okay little sis! Go on Adam, we're leaving", my brother said, pushing Adam into my room fully. They all left, probably eavesdropping our whole conversation.

"So..., I've heard-", he started, "What have you heard?", I quickly said. He gave me a look and I apologized and told him to continue. "Anyways, I've heard that you have a little crush on me", he said, his smirk growing.

"Um, who told you that. T-that's bullshit!", I argued. I know damn well that wasn't bs. "Oh, that is? I'm sorry, I didn't think your brother would lie...I'll go now", he said. He looked a bit disappointed. Did he like me too? Well, shit. I ruined my chance of ever getting a boyfriend I guess. I said bye quietly, and as he left the room, I buried my face into my pillow, groaning.

The team all walked in and some rolled their eyes and groaned. I'm so dumb.

A few weeks had passed since that...,incident. Adam doesn't talk to me as much but we still talk at least. Better than nothin', Right? My brother has been annoying me about telling Adam my true feelings. 

School just ended and I was organizing my locker, since I finally found the right time to do so. The hallways were empty and filled with silence. I'm not complaining though. The halls of Eden Hall are always filled with noise and gossip, not to mention, some fights. The only times it was quite was past curfew or after school ended. 

I hummed 'Smells like Teen Spirit' by Nirvana. Just then, my phone got a notification. I furrowed my eyebrows. Who could it be?

To my surprise, it was Guy. Hopefully he wasn't hurt. Sure, he was annoying and he was a moron, but, he was my brother, and I was his sister, so obviously we cared about each other.