Insecurities ~ Adam Banks

Your hand ran up and down Adam's bare chest as he parted away from your lips and panted. You guys might've been making out for about an hour but still, Adam Banks managed to catch his breath before you and waste another handful on your neck. 

You let out a breathy moan while he attacked your neck. He wasn't the only one who could play these games. You crawled on his lap once he stopped kissing your neck and started rocking your hips back and forth. He groaned in pleasure. 

"y/n...", he moaned out. It was quite a turn-on when Adam moaned your name, but you didn't think you were ready to give him your all. "y-y/n...please. They're all coming soon.", he said. You know he never wanted to tell his friends he was dating you, considering all his friends would talk shit about you and call you ugly. But they never had the guts to say it to your face. That says a lot. 

Julie only knew about your guys' relationship since she always thought you were very pretty. She introduced you to Adam, thinking you guys would be soulmates -- as soon as you met each other, of course. You sighed in disappointment. 

"Yeah.", you said, getting off him. Adam frowned when he saw how upset you looked after he said that. You went into the bathroom to fix your hair when suddenly a pair of big, strong arms got wrapped around you. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw you applying lipstick. 

"Goin' anywhere after you leave?", he asked. You usually stayed home and texted him. "No.", you said, hoping he wouldn't keep asking questions. "Then why so much makeup?", he asked.  That is a question that I would prefer he did not pose to me you thought.

"Um, I just feel like it."

Perhaps you wanted him to think you were confident, pretty, and perfect. Of course, you knew no one is perfect, but everyone is insecure. It's common for some individuals to struggle with feelings of insecurity. Some people like you, maybe. But there aren't very many days when you find someone like you, you know? So you tried your best to hold on to Adam as long as possible. 

A lot of people hated you. Some of them had known you since middle school when you were a chubby pre-teen/teen with baby blue braces and reading glasses. You never needed those glasses, considering you had very nice eyesight but you thought it would make you look smart. You also thought when you were smart, you were cool. You soon found out that the theory was wrong. Wearing glasses for no reason at all was the biggest mistake you had ever made. But there was no one telling you that then. Was there?

"Okay.", He seemed uncertain, evident from his tone and expression. Some people have only known you since freshman year. Like the ducks. Like they have any space to talk. The only smart one there was Julie! 

-

You were sitting on your bed, thinking about how that one jock kept on giving you weird looks in the library. You were just sitting in a corner, you attempting to read your book. It made you uncomfortable. You just wanted the ground to swallow you whole when you wanted it to. 

Just then, you got a text from Julie. 

Jules = Julie

Y/N = you

Jules

I'm so sorry y/n...

Y/N

wdym??