Good idea, Conway! ~ Charlie Conway

Charlie was once again taking the risk and making trouble in town. You watched from a close distance as he spray-painted Mr. Barton's car. You sighed as you checked your watch and lost focus on Charlie and his surroundings. You looked up and widened your eyes as you saw Mr. Barton walk out of the store. 

Oh shit, he's gonna kill me, you thought.

"Run dude! Run!", you yelled as Charlie dropped the can and ran as fast as he could. Unfortunately, Mr. Barton already saw Charlie and started running after him. "Hey, come back her kid! You're in big trouble!", he yelled, dropping his groceries. 

I ran with Charlie and we both went to the side of a building. Charlie pushed me against the brick wall and took off his hat. 

"I have an idea. Wear this and give me your jacket!", He said. I obeyed and took his hat, giving him my jacket. "Just follow my lead.", he whispered before smashing his lips to mine. Not gonna lie, he was a pretty good kisser. I heard Mr. Barton's footsteps coming towards the building at finally closed my eyes. Charlie placed his hands on my hips, sliding them up and down. I made some fake moan noises as Charlie did the same. My hands were on his jaw while he pushed me against the wall even more. Mr. Barton came closer and oh, how I wish I could see his reaction.

"O-oh! Sorry!", he croaked out while running away. 

I pushed Charlie off of me once I stopped hearing the footsteps and panted heavily. Once we watched our breath, we both burst out laughing. 

"Good idea, Conway!", I said sarcastically. 

this one is really short omg.