Mistake ~ Adam Banks

Y/N's P.O.V:

I was being walked out of the school, the song that was playing in the gym was slowly fading away as I inched closer to Liam Woods car. Liam Woods was my boyfriend. We haven't been dating too long, just like for 4 months. But still, I really liked him. He was my second boyfriend after Adam Banks. Adam was my bestfriend but we used to date in sophomore year. He broke up with me after 7 months though. It broke my heart how he just said it was over out of nowhere. I assume, he left me for this girl that was a swimmer since he started dating her a few weeks after we broke up. She soon left him because he wasn't paying enough attention to her. 

Adam will always have a place in my heart. We have been bestfriends since he joined the ducks and we still are. We're not that close anymore but we are still close. If that makes any sense. I inhaled deeply as me and Liam climbed into the backseat of his car. I thought I was ready for this. I think I was ready for this. But the way he got mad after I stopped just made me frightened and I just ran out of the car before he could yell at me again.

I was about to walk home until I saw Adam's car in the parkway and he was sitting in it. I ran into the passenger seat and he gave me a weird look but stayed silent. My hair was messed up and the accessories were falling out. My curly hair became bushy and I was breathing heavily. I stayed quiet for a few seconds until I just had to talk about it.

"I made a mistake"

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"I made a mistake", you said. Adam just rolled his eyes and stayed quiet. Anger and jealousy was building up inside of him. It was obvious you just had sex with Liam, considering the state you were currently in. Your hair was messy and your lipstick was smudged. You furrowed your eyebrows at his actions but kept on talking. 

"You don't have to say anything. But can I at least tell you what happened?", you asked, desperate to tell someone. He nodded his head slowly, his hand on the steering wheel. You took a deep breath, hoping you wouldn't break down in front of him. He wished he didn't care. But he did. He was angry someone took your virginity in their fucking car and you just let it happen. He didn't know that it wasn't the truth though.

"I thought I was ready. I was ready. But then he just started yelling a-and...", you trailed off, rubbing your eyes since tears were about to fall. Adam still wasn't saying anything and it made you nervous. "Are you gonna say anything?", you whispered. He shook his head in disappointment and sighed. 

"All I can say is 'I told you so'. I told you he was sketchy. I told you he was gonna do something like that. But did you listen? No. Instead of listening to your bestfriend, you went off with this guy that was gonna use you for homework and pleasure!", he said. He wasn't very quiet now. His grip on the steering wheel was getting tighter and he didn't even make eye contact with you. You swallowed the lump in your throat and scoffed. 

"Are you serious? You were right. But just telling me you were right and yelling at me because I didn't listen is just- it's not making the situation any better. You're not helping", you responded quietly, your voice cracking at the end. You, as Adam's bestfriend, knew all his emotions and how he acted like during them. This was one you especially did not like. 

"I don't care if I'm helping or not. I told you he uses girls like you as a sex machine! I knew that one day he was gonna bring you to his car, steal your virginity in the backseat, and then dump your ass once he got what he wanted!", Adam exclaimed. His veins were basically popping out of his hand as his voice got louder. You were so close to breaking down that you just looked out the window and stayed quiet.

It hurt to know that he was right. It hurt to know that he was telling the truth. Truth hurts. Right now, everything hurt. You nodded your head. He probably didn't see your movements since he was focused on the steering wheel instead of you. You decided it was better to just agree and then leave the car. 

"Your right and truth hurts. I'm dumb and it was a bad idea to think I was ready. But I didn't let him get what he wa-, you started. "I know I'm right. It was stupid of you to just let him get what he wanted. Let him have a good fuck", he cut you off. "Yeah..." 

Tears were starting to fall as you looked away for the 3rd time. 

"Yeah. Is that what you wanted to hear Y/N? Is that what you wanted to hear?", he yelled. You shook your head and opened the door, about to get out of the car and walk yourself home. 

"Where do you think your going?", he harshly said, stopping you in your tracks. You turned around and rolled your eyes. "Home. I'm going home. It doesn't look like you want me here anyways", you said sassily, even though you were still crying a bit. He rolled his eyes again. "Roll your eyes one more time, and you'll get them stuck in the back of your head", you spat out.

"Whatever. Get in the car", "No", you responded blandly. "Stop being stubborn! Now I remember why I broke up with you!", he snapped. Your face immediately dropped and you felt like crying again. "Your acting like a dick! You know that", you shot back with a resting bitch face. Despite the huge lump in your throat, you managed to hold back your tears like the bad bitch you are.

"Y/N...", Adam said, reaching for your hand. You slapped his hand away and walked away, letting out the tears from your face. You were shivering once the cold wind hit your arms, face and hands. Why did he have to say things like that? What got into him? Adam, himself, didn't even know. 

To your surprise, Adam was quick to get out of his car and run after you.

Do y'all want a part two?

I just read in a article that Marguerite actually kissed five guys on the set of mighty ducks! She said this:

"I can not confirm or deny that I might have kissed 2 or 3 or even 5 of them. I was 15! It was a very exciting time for me. I mean, it's very flattering attention for a little while, you know?"

LIKE GIRL NO, I DO NOT KNOW...

She also said she loved the male attention.

1170 words