Jealousy ~ Charlie Conway

FIRST CHAPTER!!! AHHHH- SO EXCITED!!

Y/N's P.O.V:

Me and Charlie have been together since the Junior Goodwill Games. I remember our first kiss. It was when we won a game. We were both so excited that Charlie just smashed his lips onto mine. It felt like fireworks. And it has continued to feel like that. No matter how much times we kissed, everyone of them feel magical. I love it.

Today me and Charlie decided to have a cute little study date at Mickey's after school. Eden Hall basically bombarded us with homework on the first day and even more on the second and third day. Adam made varsity and I'm really happy for him. The rest of the team are pretty jealous though. Especially Charlie. 

We recently got into a fight because of Adam getting into varsity. I forced Charlie to come with me to the library and that's when he started complaining about the poor boy getting into varsity.

"He betrayed us", "He didn't betray us Char. He had no choice. And, you should be happy for him! It's a really big deal, getting into varsity in freshman year. He's a really good player. Everyone saw it comin'", "Why don't you just go to Adam and make out with him! Since he's so important to you. Since, since..., since he spoils you with gifts and money every week! See if I care!", he yelled. The librarian immediately shushed us. I furrowed my eyebrows and dragged him to a storage closet in the halls.

"First of all, don't ever yell at me like that again or I'll cut your dick off. Second of all, jealous much? And, third of all, you should be happy for him. I'm never gonna like him like that, I only love you!", I blurted out. Oh shit.

His face softened. "Y-you love me?", "I recall saying something like that, yes", "I love you too pumpkin. I'm sorry for being jealous". I smiled. "So, you admit, you were", I teased. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Ok so, x2+ 10x + 1 = 0", I said. Charlie looked at me like a lost puppy. "Huh? How'd you get that?", "Oh my god...Charlie Chris Conway. I just explained the equation to you. 2 times!".

He groaned. "Can't we just make out or somethin'? Your lips look so soft and plump right now...", he trailed off, leaning in. I covered his lips with my hands, snickering. "No. Unless you wanna get held back a grade. Thanks for the complement though!", "Ugh, promise we're gonna make out after though?", "Yeah, whatever"

"Damn, Charlie shape shifted into a mosquito last night. Didn't he Jules?", Connie joked. "Uh huh". I looked at them confused. They were both focused on my neck, Julie poking at a certain spot. My sweet spot. Then realization hit me. 

"Shit! He gave me hickey, didn't he? I told him to not suck too hard!", "Nuh, uh. Y'all nasty as fuck", Russ said, joining into the converstation. "Shut up. Do any of you guys have a scarf or make up I could use to cover this?", "Here". Connie handed me a scarf and Julie handed me some concealer. "Thank you so much! You guys are life savers!", I said, while hurrying to the restroom. 

In the locker room I hit Charlie on the back of his head, Guy, Connie, and Julie snickered.

"Ow! What was that for babe?", he whined. He's been whining a lot. I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "I told you no hickeys! What part of that sentence did you not understand!?", "Hey, I was just trying to make you feel good. Plus, your so beautiful, and I got a little bit carried away...", he said, bringing his hand up to my neat braid. I slapped his hand away, making him gasp, his tone filled with sarcasm.

"Dumbass", I muttered, walking away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking towards my locker, humming gracefully. Just then, someone pinned me to the locker. It was a random boy from the football team. Oh no this bitch didn't. "What the fuck!?", I said. He quickly let go of me. "Sorry bout that. I'm Liam Woods, quarterback for the Eden Hall J.V. football team! Sorry for pinning you to the lockers, again. You're from the J.V. hockey team, right? One of the...ducks", "Uhhh...,yeah"

(I imagine Liam to look like Rider strong while he was in Boy meets world. Like season 5-6)

 Like season 5-6)

"You're really good. Congrats on your first game!", he complemented. I smiled. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. "Than-", suddenly, Charlie came out of nowhere. "It was a tie", he grumbled. "Yeah, I know. You guys still played good though. Well, some of you", he said grinning at Charlie. Charlie kinda ruined the game score. If he hadn't try to make that extra score we would've won. You shouldn't bring that up though.

"Who do you think your talking to?!", he said, pushing Liam into the lockers. Well, that escalated quick. Liam didn't seem very scared at all. "A douchebag. That's who I'm talking to!", Liam shot back, still grinning. This boy- anyways. "Charlie, just let it be. C'mon, lets go", I said, trying to pull him away. Surprisingly, he elbowed me! It didn't hurt much though. But, honestly, who did this boy think he was to elbow his own girlfriend? 

"Wow, hitting your girlfriend! So mature of you Conway!", Liam exaggerated. Charlie's face immediately softened and he turned his attention to me. "Pumpkin! I'm so sorry! Please! It was an accident! I promise!", he said. I wasn't the won to cause such a big scene in front of the whole school, since there was a whole bunch of students gathering around Liam, Charlie and I. 

"Yeah, whatever", I said walking away. So much for having a nice boyfriend.

Yea...part two?