Cupid (Twin Ver.) ~ Guy Germaine

warning: A bit of sexual content??

A hopeless romantic all my life

surrounded by couples all the time

I guess I should take it as a sign...

I'm feelin' lonely!

Oh, I wish I'd find a lover that could hold me...

Now I'm crying in my room :(

So skeptical of love...

But still I wanted more! More, more...

I gave a second chance to cupid!

Y/N's P.O.V:

Tears ran down my face while I sobbed into my pillow. I tried so hard! And he still went back to her. If you don't know who I'm talking about, I'm talking about Guy Germaine. I've liked him since we were kids. But ever since Connie became a duck, it's like I don't exist. Connie is a nice girl and we're friends. I've never tried to ruin Guy's and hers relationship. That would be rude of me to do. I kinda just stayed in the corner, watching the two of them be so in love. I wish he could look at me like that. That's never gonna happen though. I finally managed to stop crying and decided to watch a movie. 

I was cuddled up in my bed when suddenly I heard taps on my window. I opened it and saw that it was Guy. It looked like he had been crying so I let him in, even though I wanted some time to myself. Once he was fully in my room, he broke down in tears. I immediately wrapped him into an embrace and whispered comforting things in his ear. 

"What happened?", I asked softly. "S-she...I caught her cheating on me with L-Luis", he croaked out. Connie? Why would she do that, again? "Oh baby", I whispered, hugging him tighter. How could someone cheat on him? He's such a sweetheart. He held onto me tighter, like if he let go, he would fall. I didn't mind though. 

He cried onto my shoulder some more and then once he calmed down, we both decided to make some hot chocolate. My parents weren't home and my sister was at her boyfriends house. 

"I'm sorry if I bothered you", he said quietly. I shook my head. "You didn't", I responded. "I just needed someone to talk to and quite frankly, your really good at comforting people", he said. I chuckled and continued stirring the mixture. Once we were done making the hot chocolate, we drunk it in front of the fireplace while talking and laughing. It was a really good feeling, honestly.

(Time skip)

It was a few months after the whole Connie and Guy drama. Guy got over Connie and the team hasn't been talking to Connie much. We were upset that she would hurt Guy again. He was basically like the puppy dog of the ducks and was close friends with everyone. Connie didn't seem to mind though, considering she had a whole new friend group that included some rich cheerleaders and snobby girls that hated animals and cities. 

"So, have you heard of the party varsity is hosting?", Julie asked. I shook my head. "You should go! All juniors and seniors are invited!", she said excitedly. I sighed. I wasn't the one to go "partying" but I did need something to get everything off my mind. "Sure", I responded blandly. Julie squealed in excitement. I asked her when it was and she said it was tomorrow night. Great timing, actually.

I was sitting at my vanity. It was Friday night and the party started at 7. At this time, it was 5:30. I decided to wear a red dress (got my red dress on tonight) and some dark feminine makeup. Julie and Dean were gonna pick me up so I wanted to be ready as soon as they were here.