Roommates ~ Connie Moreau*

Y/N's P.O.V:

It was my senior year at Eden Hall. I came here with a full scholarship with soccer. I share my dorm with Connie Moreau. She's on the varsity hockey team and she's really pretty. I've never told anyone, but I actually really like girls. I think I have a crush on Connie but the thing is, she's dating Guy Germaine and I don't know if she's bi. 

Everyone at school has already assumed I was lesbian because I've never dated someone and I don't act weird around boys. The only people that know I'm lesbian is my bestfriend and my older sister. I feel like everyone else just doesn't understand.

I was doing my homework on mine and Connie's desk. All of a sudden, Connie came in crying. Her nose was red and tears were streaming down her face. 

"Con! What happened?"

I immediately wrapped her into an embrace, bringing each other to the bed. 

"H-he broke up with me", she said in between tears. Guy motherfucking Germaine. I'm gonna kill him the next time I see him. "Shh, it's okay, calm down baby", "I-I can't believe he left me for a...cheerleader!", "That bitch. He doesn't deserve you"

She calmed down a bit and wiped her tears. "I told him to fuck himself", she said, giggling. I laughed with her. "Good job beautiful", "Thanks for caring", "No problem", "Do you wanna...cuddle. I'm sorry. It probably sounds weird-", "No! I would love to"

We cuddled for a few minutes before we both got bored and decided to watch a movie. During the movie, Connie placed her hand on my thigh, rubbing up and down. This girl knows damn well what she's doing, I thought. The simple gesture made me want more. It made my cunt throb. Jesus.

She put her hands between my legs making my breath hitch. "Connie", I breathed out. "Relax Y/N. It'll be just like a..., experiment! And at the end, if we both like it, we'll start dating", "Really?". This can not be happening. Oh my god. "Yeah", she started to rub me through my pants, making me whimper.

"Awww, does the little slut want more? Tell me you want more. C'mon, use your words", she said. "I-I want more Con", "Good girl. Using her words for me". 

She pushed me down on the bed, taking my pants and shirt off, leaving me in my bra and panties (I hate that word, I don't know why). With one swift move, my panties were off, and her head was in between my legs. 

"So wet. Just for me"

She kitty licked my clit, making me whimper again. "Baby, please don't tease", I whined. She slapped my cunt, making me gasp. It didn't hurt too much, since she didn't hit to hard. It gave me pleasure. "Don't tell me what to do princess or I'm gonna edge you till' sunrise". God, that made me even more wetter. I hated how much of a wimp she made me feel like, but I also loved being a sub. 

"O-okay. Sorry", "Good, I love when you apologize to me. Just for that, I'll let you cum"

She started eating me out, my moans slowly starting to fill the room. I tugged on her hair, making her groan. I moaned loudly. "Baby, quiet down a little. People could hear". I obeyed, wanting to reach my climax. 

She started fingering me with her middle finger. I moaned even louder than before and I had to shove my face into a pillow. A knot started growing in my stomach as she started to hit my g-spot with every thrust her fingers made. I was so close to finishing. 

"Con, I-I'm gonna...c-cum!", "Go ahead baby. Let me taste your cum"

With that, I finished, tugging at Connie's hair. God, it felt so good. Connie licked it all up, coming up to kiss me. I realized that we hadn't even kissed yet and she was already giving me the best head of my life! I tasted myself. Connie pulled away, licking the cum from her lips. Just seeing that could've made me have another climax.

Once I got out of my daze, Connie laid back onto the bed. "Your turn", I said. She was already in her undergarment so all I had to do was take off her underwear.

I took off her panties and looked up at her with doe eyes. "You sure you want this?", "I'm very sure babes. Are you sure you want to do this?", "Yeah. Don't wanna leave you so unsatisfied" Connie laughed.

I started eating her out, sticking my middle finger and index finger inside of her.

"Oh Y/N! God, s-straight to the p-point I see", "Shut up", I mumbled, sucking harder. She moaned as loud as she could, massaging my scalp and tugging at my hair. I groaned at the feeling making her moan even more. "Mmmm...baby! I'm so close baby! Can you add just one more finger please?"

I smiled and obeyed. She moaned one more time before finishing as hard as she could. 

"Oh, that's the best climax I've ever had in my life", she said, panting. "Same". I stuck my finger in her mouth, making her taste herself. 

We both got cleaned up, and plopped down on my queen sized bed. "I really like you Connie. I think I always have", "I really like you too. I only dated Guy because of you. I was scared when I started to have feelings for you, but now, It's normal to me. I'm happy we did this "experiment". 

"Me too"

With that, we both fell asleep, cuddling.

AHHHH. Why do I like this so much? Thanks for the request! Forgot the username. I'm sorry if this is bad. This is kinda my first time writing smut so it's a bit, undetailed? Bye! ILYSM! <3

-Mrinmoye