Mysa Strong (39 years old

                                            Mysa Strong (39 years old.)

****************************************

Deirys smirked while reading the letter, finally, something she could show the small council. Deirys walked to the council chambers, making sure to give the lords a nod when she entered. She sat down and said nothing once the meeting started, she waited until there was an opening. Since maester Mellos's betrayal had been discovered her grandsire had not allowed anyone from the Citadel to be a part of the small council. The lords had been pushing for a new maester to be allowed into the small council. Deirys only had to wait for them to bring it up once more, which they had been doing at every council meeting for the past two years. She had made sure maester Mellos's body had been found, everyone assumed he had been killed by robbers while running from the crown. 

"Your grace," Of course it would be Ser Tyland Lannister who would bring it up. "We have been receiving letters from the Citadel, they are requesting a meeting with you, they want to introduce some of the maesters, so you can pick the new grand maester, and we desperately need one."
"Do we?" Deirys pulled the letter from underneath her sleeve, handing it to her grandsire. "Because the high Septon has been recruiting people from all over Westeros for the past fifteen years and trained them to become the new Faith militant. After they lost the support from Oldtown they were able to get another lord to support them. This lord lent them his castle and some of his soldiers to train the new recruits. The high Septon has sent several of his new soldiers to several of the major houses and they are working on convincing the people to overthrow the Targaryens. The high Septon has been working on a new plot and all the people being presented to the king as candidates for grand maesters are part of the faith militant. Their job will be to kill the royal family from the inside. They have also been working on a potion to kill our dragons."
"This will not be tolerated." The king slammed his fists against the table. "I have had enough of the Faith trying to kill my family. I want to know who the lord helping them is and I want him arrested and questioned."
"I already sent the unsullied to arrest him." Deirys looked around the room. "They should be back anytime."
"With all due respect, princess." Ser Tyland cleared his throat. "As a princess, you cannot make the arrests without consulting the king or the small council."
"Actually, I can." Deirys smiled at her mother. "As long as I get the approval from the heir, which I did."
"My daughter came to me early last night with the proof." Rhaenyra smiled at Ser Tyland. "Since the king had been indisposed for the past sennight it fell to me to run the kingdom. Once I saw the proof I had her send the unsullied to arrest Lord Jason Lannister."
"What?" Tyland Lannister was shocked, Deirys could see he really had no idea what his brother had been up to. He looked between the king and her mother. "My brother cannot be involved in this."
"But he is." Deirys let her mother take over. "Lord Jason Lannister has been working with the faith and Ser Otto Hightower for the past fifteen years. Your brother even sent money to the iron bank and attempted to hire the golden company. Of course, we made sure he was not able to do it. Once Ser Otto, his brother, and most of his family were executed for treason the faith lost the support of Oldtown. Jason Lannister became the main supporter of the faith."
"Your grace." Poor Tyland, he really did not want to believe his brother was guilty. He was looking pleadingly at the king. "There is no reason for my brother to betray the crown."
"But there is." Aemond was glaring at Tyland, then he looked at the king. "Lord Jason Lannister agreed to help the faith overthrow the Targaryens and in exchange, they would make him king."
"Who is in charge of Lord Jason's arrest and transport to Kings Landing?" The king asked, glaring at everyone in the room.
"Prince Daemon Targaryen." Tyland sucked in a breath when Aemond said the name. "He flew to Casterly Rock this morning."
"Ser Tyland." The knight looked at her and she took a deep breath, this would not be good. "Your mother, lady Ceira, is also being arrested. There is proof that she also has been conspiring with the faith."
Tyland looked shocked and heartbroken at the same time. Deirys could not help but feel bad for him. Her mother had been working to find proof against Jason Lannister since Deirys was five. She was the one that had stopped his deal with the golden company when Deirys was six. But she had to give it to Lannister, he was smart and had known how to cover his tracks, he had learned from Otto after all.
"This is an act of war, your grace." Aemond looked at his father. "I believe we should attack the Citadel as soon as possible."
"I agreed with Prince Aemond." Rhaenyra looked at her father also. "We will have the lords call their banners and meet us on the way to the Reach."
"I really did not want to go to war once more." Her grandsire looked tired. "But I am aware how dangerous the faith can be. I do not want to have them poison me or my family once more. Fine, call the banners and prepare for war."
All the lords nodded and walked out. Deirys was happy that they would finally be able to take care of the faith, but she was not pleased that her husband and father would be going to war without her. Since she was with child, she would not be able to participate this time around. She hoped it would not take too long, she did not want the war to last for years and Aemond missing time with their children. She was also hoping he would be back in time for the birth of their child. He had been present for the birth of their three children, she did not want him to miss the fourth one. Once Deirys and Aemond reached their chambers he wrapped his arms around her, caressing her swollen belly.
"I know you do not want me to go, and to be honest I do not want to go either." He pulled her hair to the side and kissed her neck. "I will try to make it back to you as soon as possible."
"I know, my love." Deirys turned and gave him a small smile. "We all do as we must, even if is something we do not want to do. Just write to me as often as you can."
"I will."
Aemond kissed her, making her forget that he would be leaving in a few days. After a few minutes, he pulled back, smiling at her.
"How about we forget about our duties for the day?" Aemond kissed her ear playfully making her laugh. "We can spend the day with our children."
"I think that is a great idea."
She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the doors. She will try and spend as much time with him as she could. She would miss him and the children would miss him also. They would both have to explain to them what was happening, well, at least the twins. Rhaelys would not understand anything yet.

                                         Deirys  Targaryen (21 years old, 5 months pregnant

                                         Deirys Targaryen (21 years old, 5 months pregnant.)