Deirys  Targaryen (18 years old

                                   Deirys Targaryen (18 years old. 8.5 months pregnant.)

"I cannot believe you decided to show up to this." Aegon was not happy she had shown up the Flea Bottom, in the middle of the day. "Aemond will lose his mind when he finds out, I cannot believe you did not tell him."
"If I had told him then he could not have let me come." Deirys glared at Aegon, she had convinced him to come with her, since her brothers, father, and other family members refused to ignite her husband's ire by taking her out of the red keep. Since she had reached the eighth moon in her pregnancy everyone in the Red Keep treated her like she was made of glass and would break at the tiniest hit. "I had to bring the things for the orphanage. My mother was busy with everything else, she missed last week because she has taken over all my other duties."
"Are you not about to give birth?"
"No." Aegon helped her stand up since her belly made it almost impossible for her to stand on her own. She used to be so graceful and now she could not even walk. She waddled everywhere. Once she was up she put a hand over her belly as the babe landed a strong kick. "I still have a little over a fortnight."
"Oh well." Aegon rolled his eyes and Deirys almost hit him. "That makes me feel better."
"Aegon, I brought you because my husband will be less upset if I had a family member with me." She headed for the doors. "Do not make me regret it. I brought all the things the orphanage desperately needed, now we can go."
"Perfect, perhaps my brother would kill me quickly instead of dragging it out since we have only been out of the castle for about an hour."
"You need to stop being so dramatic. Aemond is not going to kill you." Aegon helped her into the wheelhouse and climbed in after her. "We have only been out for a short time, and I will not tell him that it was you who accompanied me."
Aegon gave her a thankful smile, she knew he and Aemond were getting along much better now. She did not want to be the reason they would get into another fight. She should have thought things better before asking him to go with her. She had been staying locked in the castle, not doing much of anything for the past three moons. She would have stayed in her chambers today, but she had seen how busy her mother had been since Deirys had stopped helping her. Sometimes her mother would not go to bed until the hour of the wolf, and she was always swamped with contracts and other papers. When her mother had missed her weekly meeting at the orphanage the week before she had felt bad, but when she found she would not be able to make it again this week, she knew she had to help. The children at the orphanage needed the things her mother delivered every week, so Deirys had decided to help and take the things herself.
She knew her family would refuse to accompany her since they were afraid of what Aemond would do, so she had convinced her uncle Aegon. He had relented after much pleading from her. The unsullied were busy working with her father, some of them were working with her brothers and the others were helping the gold cloaks and securing the city. She had taken Ser Erryk and Ser Luthor, and Aegon had Ser Arryk with him. Aemond would not be happy knowing that she had left the Red Keep without half the kingsguard and the unsullied with her. Deirys shifted in her seat, she had been having back aches for a few hours, and they were getting a bit stronger. The wheelhouse came to a halt and Deirys frowned, moving the curtains aside and looking out.
"What is happening?" Aegon looked out the opposite window. "Why did we stop?"
"Your graces." Ser Erryk opened the wheelhouse doors. "There seems to be a problem a little bit ahead, but several people are blocking the road. We are waiting for the gold cloaks to come and get everything under control."
Deirys could hear people fighting ahead and she could see Ser Erryk was getting nervous. The sounds seem to be getting closer and she could hear the kingsguard at the front of the wheelhouse yelling for the people to get back. Ser Erryk turned to them and now there was fear on his face.
"We need to get you both away from here." Ser Erryk took her hand and helped her off the carriage, Aegon getting down after her. "We have to find a way to return you safely to the castle."
"Can we wait for the gold cloaks?" Before Aegon could finish his thoughts a shout came from their right and they saw Ser Luthor and Ser Arryk engaged with the crowd. They were being attacked and that crowd had gotten larger. "How are we supposed to get safely to the castle?"
"I will get you there." Ser Erryk pulled her hand and dragged her towards an alleyway. Aegon was walking fast behind her. They should be running, but there was no way she would be able to run. Deirys felt a sharp pain in her lower belly and stopped, gasping and holding her stomach. "Your grace, we need to hurry if we want to get you both back to the Red Keep safely."
"I need to stop for a moment." Deirys's face was pained as she bent forward a bit, clutching her belly. "You go and get some of the knights from the city watch to help us."
"Princess, I cannot leave you here." Ser Erryk looked thorn.
"Well, this is not going to work." Aegon looked behind them, where men were running in their direction. Aegon walked up to her, picked her up, and looked at Ser Erryk. "Guide the way, I will follow you."
Ser Erryk took off running, and Aegon ran after him at a slower pace. Deirys stomach cramped once more and she could not help but groan. They turned onto another alleyway and seven men were waiting for them. There was something familiar about them, but Deirys could not place them. Aegon cursed and put her down, unsheathing his sword. Deirys grabbed the dagger she always carried with her and held it tightly. The men attacked her knightsguard and uncle, they did not seem to be attacking Aegon as much as Ser Erryk. Deirys felt a hand wrapped over her mouth and an arm trapping both her arms against her body. The man pulled her back towards the building behind them. They entered a small room and the man pushed her away from him.
"Well, hello princess." The man's smile was nasty and he gave her a mocking bow. "I did not expect to find you here."
"What the fuck do you want?" She gripped her dagger tighter.
"Well, that is a tricky question." He took a step closer and she took one backward, clutching her belly as another cramp seized her. "I want you to pay for what you have done to my family. I want you dead and to see your bitch of a mother suffer."
"What I've done to your family?" Maybe it was because she was in pain, but it took her a few minutes to realize who he was. "Ser Gwayne Hightower, you are Otto's son and the queen's brother."
"Bravo princess." He stepped closer. "I knew you would recognize me eventually. You did not think I was going to let you get away with murdering my father?"
"I did not murder your father." She had to swallow her pained moan. "Your father was a traitor, he was caught in a conspiracy against my family. I might have helped uncover what he did, but I not to blame for him being a traitorous cunt."
"I will cut that bastard out of your belly." He pointed his sword at her and she held her belly protectively. She would make sure this bastard go to hell before she allowed him to hurt her child. "And then I am going to take my time making you suffer."
Gwayne lunged at her and she was able to move out of his way, bumping her hip against a small table and dropping her dagger. Gwayne cursed and turned to her, Deirys stepped back until she hit the wall, and the man smiled. He knew he had her corralled and there was no way she could get away from him.
"The queen sends her regards." Deirys's eyes widened and his smile become more prominent. "Say hello to my father and tell him I will see him soon."
"How about you tell him yourself?" Gwayne gasped, looking down at the sword sticking out of his chest. A thin trail of blood was coming out of his mouth and then he fell forward. Deirys looked at Aegon, who just looked at his uncle in disgust, holding his bloody sword. Aegon looked at her and smiled. "Apparently, all of my mother's family are traitors."
"Thank you." Deirys could not believe it was Aegon who saved her.
"We need to leave now." Aegon took her hand and tried to guide her towards the doors. "We got rid of the men outside, but we do not know if they sent anymore."
"Aegon." Deirys felt water running down her legs, and her belly cramped even harder, making her groan loudly. "The babe is coming."
"Now?"
Deirys would have laughed at the look on Aegon's face if she wasn't in so much pain.