Oh shit.

WEDNESDAY!

Enid runs to where Wednesday was lying. She tore off a peice of clothes to try and nurse Wednesday wound. until a cold pale hand grabbed her and stopped her.

"What are you doing?! im trying to help you."

"Just stop Enid. its useless, you cant help me."

"Please. Just let me try. I can't, i can't let you die on me right now." Enid said with tears already falling off her face.

Wednesday lifts her arm with all the strength left in her and puts her hand on Enid's check. to which Enid put hers on top.

"you look beautiful in red." Wednesday said with a smile. the most beautiful thing she could ever see and the last .

And that was the last thing Wednesday would be able to do for eternity.

"Wednesday?"

"Wednesday, stop playing around."

"Wednesday please."

"I need you."

And there she was crying over a lifeless body. which would forever have to hold a beautiful soul.

She cried for 5 minutes which felt like an entire decade. Then she heard footsteps running her way.

5 people she recognized immediately

Yoko

Xaiver

Ajax

Bianca

Eugune.

They all looked around and spotted Enid and Wednesdays lifeless body.

No one said anything.

But the tears did.

Its been a week since that day. Enid hasn't come out from her room for days. Everyone was worried about her. Specially Thing, he checked up on her the most. She wasn't eating a lot anymore or anything.

So Thing would bring food secretly and put it on her stand. Sometimes, she would eat but other times it was just cold.

It was the next week over.

The day of wednesdays funeral.

Not much was said. And surprisingly the whole school was there, I guess they still had respect for her huh.

Maybe if Enid was faster she wouldn't be in the ground.

It was the first time she had been out since the day. And she tried her best to ignore everyone who asked if she was okay.

The sound of voices annoyed her.

Soon she went back to her dorm. and laid on her bed rethinking how everything could've went and if Wednesday was still alive.

She got up and walk to Wednesday's type writer. it was like her most prized possession, she slide her hand over the keys. and looked at the paper which had words on it. it was finished, but forgotten. she grabbed it and started reading.

Dear enid Lover.

You'll live a long time yet, Enid.

An eternity without me. You will look at the faces of passerby's, hoping for something that will for an instant bring me back to you.

You will find the moonlit night strangely empty,

because when you call my name there will be no answer.

("wheres wednesday?")

Always your heart will be aching for me, and your mind will give you the the doubtful consolation that you did a brave thing.

Signed. Your lover.

Wednesday Friday Addams.

'rather melodramatic are you?'

Enid couldn't handle all the emotions that hit her like a truck.

She started to cry once again. it was humorous if you would, that even Wednesday knew Enid longed for her before Enid could even tell.

Why?

Why couldn't she have one chance back with Wednesday?

To bad nothing goes her way huh?

no other heart will fill Enid's like Wednesday 's did.