CHAPTER 7- FEAR OF LOSING 3 (OKIKU'S PAST)

OKIKU'S POV:-

"My real name is Zoya. 3 months ago, my mother died. She was the one who use to care about me. And she was the only one who tried to help me in my sadness. My dad was harsh on both of us. He use to drink so much and sometimes beat my mom also. But she never cried in front of me and always cared for me. Since birth, I had some tiny black pores on my face, which looked so bad on my face that everyone use to laugh at me. Soon, when I entered high school, people even started bullying me. But one day, a boy came into my life and saved me from people. He lend his hand towards me and smiled.  "

BOY- (in a soothing voice) Hey, you okay?

"His voice was so soothing and peaceful, I could feel that melodious voice in my ears. I took his hand and stood up. "

ZOYA- T-Thank you

BOY- Mention not, are you Zoya of Class 1-3?

ZOYA- Yea.........but how do you know?

BOY- Just a little guess, all students were talking about you.

ZOYA -(frown) You also came to bully me?

BOY- (laughs) No no no, I'm not

ZOYA- Much better

BOY- I am Xin, of your class. If you don't mind, can we be friends?

ZOYA- I can, but I have trust issues

XIN- Haha, don't worry, I will remove them

"Those lines delighted my heart. It felt like he was different from others. Soon, days went, and he used to spend time with me, ignored my ugly face and used to laugh with me. I felt so happy that I got such a good friend in high school. I told my mother about it, she felt so happy that I got a friend. And soon, we both fell in love and he proposed to me. "

XIN- (holding her palms) Zoya, can I make you mine?

ZOYA- (blushes) Oh Xin, yes........

"I was unable to believe that he proposed to me even after I looked ugly. Then, one day, my mom suggested I call him for dinner. I was happy to call him for dinner. I called Xin, but he wasn't picking up my call. So, instead of that, I messaged him and went to the market to buy groceries. But when I reached home, my whole body was stunned. I saw my mom dead lying on the floor bleeding, the floor and wall got spots of blood and I saw my drunk dad with a knife smeared in blood. I was so scared after looking at that. My dad looked at me and came towards me with that knife. He was about to kill me. I took an umbrella and hit his head by the handle side. He dropped the knife and fell towards the wall. I took the knife, and before I could rush out, he grabbed me and pushed me towards the wall. I was so terrified that without knowing, I stabbed the knife at him. After looking at that, I got scared even more. "

"I rushed towards Xin's house, I thought he would help me in this situation. I reached his home. I tried to ring the doorbell, but it was not working. I found that the door was open, so, I went inside, went upstairs and rushed towards his bedroom. And there......."

*Before she could speak further, Okiku fell to the floor. *

ZACK- (terrified) Zoya, you okay?

OKIKU- Yea, I am fine. 

ZEP- What happened? Why did you fall suddenly?

OKIKU- Because the next part was even more painful...

ZACK- Are you sure you would be able to share with us?

OKIKU- Yea, I am fine, lemme continue......