CHAPTER 4- WE ARE NOT ALONE

ROHAN- (in pain) It hurts, can't you leave me!! My whole body is getting squeezed!!

ZACK- Bruh, you will again try to kill me, I don't want to die again!

ROHAN- Die? Are you serious? You are one of the rarest hybrid forms of ghouls!! You can't die, dude!! Even if I try to shred you into thousand pieces, you can regenerate within seconds!!

"Huh? What the heck is he saying? I know I can't die, but when he chopped me into 100 pieces, that hurt me as hell. But still, I manage to regenerate within seconds. And what is a ghoul? Am I a ghoul? Never heard of them before..."

ROHAN- (in pain) Looks like we are going to talk for the last time because you are going to kill me for sure. I can't imagine my death coming so fast!!

ZACK- Hey, stop overthinking!! I don't have any reasons to kill you! And just forget whatever happened, I wanna ask you a few things.

ROHAN- Fine!! I'll tell you everything you want to hear, but please, relieve me from this pain, my soul is gonna leave my body!!

*Zack let off Rohan and took back his blood arm inside him. Rohan fell to the ground and hurt his back. *

ROHAN- (in pain) Ouch, that hurts. You can land me safely. 

ZACK- Hehe, my bad. Now answer my questions.

ROHAN- Bring it on...

ZACK- Introduce yourself and tell me the reason behind executing me...

ROHAN- Ok, I'm Rohan, age 23, a 2nd-year college student and a demon hunter. My college was attacked by several demons and I lost my friends and professors. You must have known about the recent attack that happened in Okazaki.

ZACK- Which happened 2 months ago?

ROHAN- Yes, it was an ambush by demons. But nobody believe that it was an attack by demons. They thought it was a terrorist attack or an attack by a wild animal. And after 15 days of ambush, when I went back to my home in Inazawa, I saw my family dead there. The whole house was covered with blood, my dad's head was hanging on the ceiling and my mother's body was struck in between the doors. And my little sister got burnt inside the oven. That scene made me cry and I fell to the floor. 

ZACK- Oh, you also lost your family?

ROHAN- You mean you also? I am sorry for this...

ZACK- It's fine, you continue.

ROHAN- Oh ok. But then, I saw those marks again which I saw in my college. I got it that it was done by a demon. And I found that demon in my living room. That brat jumped on me to attack, I ran to the kitchen, took the knife and stabbed him. Although he did attack harshly and I was badly injured, still managed to kill that demon. When I was counting my last seconds, I automatically teleported to a place, where I met a talking tree.

"Wait, did he say, a talking tree? Does it mean he also got powers from a demon tree like me? "

ZACK- What was the colour of the leaf? 

ROHAN- It was blue. 

ZACK- Oh ok.

ROHAN- Hmm, then I talked to him for a while and then he asked me to become a demon. After I accept his proposal, some weird things happened and I was teleported back to the place where I died. And then after realising my strength, I decided to kill every demon in this world.

ZACK- (shockingly) Dude!!!!!!!! The same story happened to me!! I also became a demon by accepting a proposal from a tree!!

ROHAN- I know that.