CHAPTER 2- 2ND CHANCE

ZACK- D-Demon? Are you kidding me!? Why as a demon? Can't I get another chance as a human?

TREE- My dear, after becoming a demon, you will become strong enough to fight back. Why are you so afraid to become a demon?

ZACK- Because......I have read in many stories, that demons are evil creatures, which look ugly and eat humans. This will make a bad character of mine.

TREE- Oh, that's why. See, lemme clear your myths. You will become only a half-demon. This means you can live and taste the food that humans eat. But, sometimes, you need to intake blood to regain strength. Don't worry, 400 ml of blood or 150 g of flesh can give you strength for 1-2 weeks. And about looks, you will look as it is. Your ageing will stop and you will be able to regenerate from a single living cell. And guess what, you will get some supernatural powers!!

ZACK- Powers? What kind of power?

TREE- It will take me a long time to explain the powers I used to have. So, what have you decided?

ZACK- (terrified) I am still afraid.

TREE- Zack, this is the perfect chance to take your revenge on those who made your life miserable. Those students who used to bully you. Those neighbours who made your parents villains in your life. The boss who fired your dad for no reason. And those guys, who took your love in front of your eyes.......

ZACK- (in a loud and terrifying voice) Zep!!!

TREE- Yes, don't you want to take revenge on those?

ZACK- But, doesn't take revenge will make me a bad person...

TREE- Taking revenge on those who made your life hell doesn't make you a bad person.

"My 2nd chance to live, but as a demon. I can't believe this. Being a demon? I can't even imagine the aftermath of this. But, I need to go for it.....for......for the same of.......Zep...."

ZACK- For the sake of Zep, I will choose 2nd life.

TREE- Very well, I respect your opinion.

*Soon, the wind started blowing again and the weather became so windy, that it made Zack harder to see. And within a second.......*

ZACK- (woke up) Ah!!! (looked here and there) I am back in this place. And.......I am back in my body, which means I am granted my 2nd life. Wait, how I must be looking?

*He ran towards the broken mirror near him*

ZACK- (looking at himself) The tree was right. There is no change in my appearance. Uh, I've got to remove these knives bruh. (took out all the knives) But.......am I now a demon? I can't feel something strange inside me.

*Zack didn't feel new inside himself. But, when he crouched, he felt something in his legs. *

ZACK- Huh, what was that in my legs? It felt like all my strength transferred to my legs. Should I jump?

*When Zack tried to jump, at that moment, he jumped higher than the building next to him. Zack was screaming as hell. And when he landed back in his spot, he was breathing heavily. *

ZACK- (terrified) What was that!!!! How I just did that!? Looks like I got super strength. It means I must be able to break this wall.

*He stored all his strength in his right hand and hit that wall at full speed. The wall was shattered into thousand pieces. *

ZACK- (surprised) Holy shit!!!! Haha, I got powers dude!!! I never thought that being a demon felt so good!!

*But then he remembers that Zep is in danger*